AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

Productive and fun working place

25 January 2019
I have learned how to communicate with people and the body language must maintain. I also learned how to manage my time and be punctual. Working environment at Air Asia is fun and people at management very helpful. Everyone have to working as a team.
8 July 2020
Same roleSame location
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same roleSame location
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
7 September 2020
Same location
CUSTOMER HAPPINESS EXECUTIVE (Former Employee) - Sepang
Overall is good however the management vice its always keep change and not good at all. The management does not understand wfh is always has network issue and sometimes hard for you to complete your task immediate.