AirAsia
AirAsia Employee Review

Safety First

14 January 2020
Operates in a professional, dynamic and vibrant environment. Moreover i am absolutely sure that there would be extremely challenging and growth oriented career opportunities existing in your organization. All these therefore positively motivated me to explore an appropriate opening with your good self.
Official response from AirAsia
28 January 2020
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. From the top-down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only customer service, but to our Allstars. Because taking care of Allstars is one of our core values, we’re always looking for ways to ensure our Allstars have equal access to growth and development opportunities. We strive to provide an environment where Allstars feel they’re valued, treated fairly and respected. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
8 July 2020
Same role
Cabin Crew (Current Employee) - Sepang
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
21 June 2020
Same role
CABIN CREW (Former Employee) - KLIA 2
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
22 October 2020
Same location
Manager (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
As a very high profile company, AirAsia has attracted some of the best and some of the worst people to work with. The job is extremely rewarding, but the environment can be extremely toxic too. Hardest part of the job - there is VERY LITTLE structure and things change at the last second, but this fluidity also makes the impossible possible. If you can roll with it, go for it.
Pros
meal allowance, great travel benefits, very good company culture
Cons
Toxic politics, bloated management