AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews in Sepang

Sepang84 reviews
Overall is good however the management vice its always keep change and not good at all. The management does not understand wfh is always has network issue and sometimes hard for you to complete your task immediate.
Better place to build an amazing experience in a aviation field. Good and safe working environment. Friendly and helpful people works with you. Great benefits and a easy dream come true moments with airasia, you're able to change departments as what you prefer. Even a dispatcher able to be a pilot in airasia. They provide you with the best and quality trainings.
Hi all. Im not type of person who always giving review about something especially something related with my job scope. But this time i will giving my honest opinion. Air asia is a big company. There is a lot of benefit u can earn from it. To those whom zero knowledge about manner,there you will learn how to deal with type of customer and how to control emotion
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
I really love join AirAsia because of culture and environment very nice . And my management very easy to communicate when u need them . Then you can get more benefits working here. Very comfortable company .
Need to be fast learner and flexible especially during working hour and off.
Can handle high pressure due to short timing by airplane need to take off.
I am satisfied that i got trained under the experienced and professionally sound workforce. The people at AirAsia were friendly to me and helped me learn professional ethics.
Pros
10 ringgit allowance for a meal for 24 hours. After 24 hrs again 10 ringgits activation
Cons
No stipend.
Good benefit and I recommend to work in this place.Good compensation for all staff.Well management.Good culture.Very flexible.Good facility .Colleague also friendly.
Pros
Good benefit
Totally a new experience for me when working in aviation industry. Safety and security is very important and following by honesty, integrity and attention to details.
Good management and nice package. Bonus fairly based on performance. Travel with discount ticket yearly. Medical benefits very good. Enjoy nice working environments.
Best roster pattern.
Nice working environment.

Friendly colleague around.

Lots of facilities and entertainment for short breaks

Open culture management.
Pros
Meal Subsidy
Working in AirAsia give good exposure in term of handling customer issue & provide suitable solutions to the customers. Besides that, the enjoyable working environment make the staff less stressful. The management also keep updating the staff & have happening team. However, the hardest part is when work with Customer Service department, need to patient & clarify correctly on what the customer want, been angry by customer is the normal thing, but at last need to ensure the customers' issues been solve accordingly.
Good place to work. Very peaceful. If you prefer challenges, then this is not a place. Everything is simple and straight forward. In term of pay out for manager level. It is very low.
Working as Price Analyst is very challenging in Air Asia.
To control all AOC Ancillary pricing such as baggage not only need analysis skills, but need comprehensive knowledge especially when it related to country's regulation as well
Good management and team leader. Teamwork very strong among staff. Nice uniforms. So many benefit for staff. Learn something new every day. Meet new people every day
Have ideal working roster 4 days work and 4 days off. I have gained some knowledge in OCC (Operation Control Centre) and learned how to work fast due to running operation with minimum manpower..
Pros
Have RM5 credit per day for lunch and wonderful working roster (4 days work and 4 days off)
Cons
Long hours and running with minimum manpower
28 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. From the top-down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only customer service, but to our Allstars. Because taking care of Allstars is one of our core values, we’re always looking for ways to ensure our Allstars have equal access to growth and development opportunities. We strive to provide an environment where Allstars feel they’re valued, treated fairly and respected. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
A very good place to work with a lot of benefit and perks given. Company gives a very good environment to work, work culture is fun. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people
28 January 2020
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company culture put our people first as top priority and we are committed to that. We are happy you are enjoying your time working here at AirAsia. We want to provide the best and strive to be one of the best places to work for. With countless achievements today in AirAsia, its people like you that made it wonderful. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
If you would like to work for a company in long term I’d highly recommend AA is the one. One of the best company in Malaysia. The have bonus. Medical benefits. Free tickets to fly overseas and etc. It would take a while book to write down about this company.
28 January 2020
Thank you for taking your time to leave us this note. Our company culture put our people first as top priority and we are committed to that. We want to provide the best and strive to be one of the best places to work for. With countless achievements today in AirAsia, its people like you that made it wonderful. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
Fun working place and its good to start your career here because its has many of privileges such as RM10 meal voucher everyday, and trust everybody working culture
AirAsia is a great working space whereas an individual, you will constantly be challenged in developing your skills. It is here that I've grown from a web designer to leading the team from my previous lead. The AirAsia culture is humble, friendly and innovative. It is also a fun working space where groups would gather for extra-curricular activities(marathons, yoga, travels, hiking etc..) outside of work.