AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Flight Attendant25 reviews
Malaysia25 reviews
Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
Aviation industry gave me a lot of experience by knowing people behavior and culture, they make me understand what people need and people satisfaction , main concern is safety and alert at all the time start from embarking to disembarking. to maintain and perform good attitude when i reach stressful level is something difficult, but i encounter my pressure with thank you to them because passengers is the one who pay my salary.
Pros
free travel ticket
Cons
pattern working time
Its very friendly to there staff and caring to there needs. The working environment is good as well as the people who is part of the company. A good place for self growth.
Overall, company treats all staffs very well with many benefits and a good plan of welfare. The office is very unique with sleeping area, cafe, restaurant and more.

The job itself as a cabin crew is very relaxing compared to other airlines. however, there is no rest period during the flight at all.

As a foreigner crew member, there are many grey areas that we aren't being threaten fairly with salary and allowances.

However, people in the company are great! everyone is very friendly and easy to approach including CEO and board directors.
A very good place to work with a lot of benefit and perks given. Company gives a very good environment to work, work culture is fun. Most enjoyable part of the job is meeting people
Official response from AirAsia
28 January 2020
We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note. Our company culture put our people first as top priority and we are committed to that. We are happy you are enjoying your time working here at AirAsia. We want to provide the best and strive to be one of the best places to work for. With countless achievements today in AirAsia, its people like you that made it wonderful. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
Operates in a professional, dynamic and vibrant environment. Moreover i am absolutely sure that there would be extremely challenging and growth oriented career opportunities existing in your organization. All these therefore positively motivated me to explore an appropriate opening with your good self.
Official response from AirAsia
28 January 2020
Hi there, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. From the top-down, the key to our business is our commitment to not only customer service, but to our Allstars. Because taking care of Allstars is one of our core values, we’re always looking for ways to ensure our Allstars have equal access to growth and development opportunities. We strive to provide an environment where Allstars feel they’re valued, treated fairly and respected. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
fast paced environment
great story of how the company was turned over from something to nothing

met people from all walks of life

did not see much of the world as it was mostly turnarounds
All for one, one for all.
Colleagues are nice and friendly.

The working culture and they have great team! The team is diversified and opportunities are given equally to all staffs. A good place to grow for beginners.
I have learned how to communicate with people and the body language must maintain. I also learned how to manage my time and be punctual. Working environment at Air Asia is fun and people at management very helpful. Everyone have to working as a team.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AirAsia?
A company that provide you with a very fun and healthy working environment entirely. Most of the staff and inter-department in this company work very closely as like one big family that knows each another very close.
being a crew is fun, as you meet and work with new colleagues most of the flight, the cash is good too! However, as time passes by, you start to get lonely as your life schedule often or not does not allow you to be with you family and friends
great start up company
amazing people

loyal boss

money is okay

may be more difficult for family life.

see a lot of asia

you will always discover something about yourself when traveling
Pros
a lot os discounted and health care
Cons
management can be disorganised at times
I enjoy working with this company. The benefits was good, the trainers trained us well and also most of the senior are willing to help in work matters. However, due to family matters I need to go back to my hometown to take care of them.
everyday routine is just the same but the only thing that is different was meeting different people with different cultures and providing service with a smile is always a part of our daily routine. i learned that its not only giving the best service but also keeping your customers happy including their safety to trust your company and keeping them not just a customer but treating as a family. Giving to the best service to receive a best compliments that will complete your day. the best thing in your workplace epecially dealing with other culture is you must know how to respect. hardest part is to keep in mind that safety of your customers in our industry is one of the important thing.

seeing our customers satisfied and happy, how they treat you nice and talk to you like theres no crew or customers thing but chatting with a new found friend
Pros
free water, tickets
Cons
healthcare
Its an hectic roster yet we'll connected to each other and work as a team.
Being a low costs airline and maintaining standards at high level certainly need more hardwork and optimistic thinking.
Low cost airlines that operating 737-300 series aircraft. Good company to work with but the management taking young and unexperience people to handle the cabin crew department.
Pros
good benefit and appreciate the crew when flying none stop
Cons
cabin crew department using the crew too much
it was a great and fun experience working with airasia, i learned a lot from my seniors, met new friends, there are pros and cons, delays and everything, off course it was tiring,but it was fun. Airasia is like a family to me.
Pros
so many benefits
Cons
delays and long hours
Very good place to work and start your career in aviation. A good working environment. Learn more about different cultures. Good pay , good benefits . Travel a lot
Pros
Free flight tickets
Cons
Limited amount of tickets
Mentally and physically has to be fit. Willing to work 8 hours and above without sleeping. Have to be ready all the time incase of any call up flight.
Pros
Travel
Cons
No time
great place to work with dynamic co-workers. excellent teamwork. Supportive boss and takes good care of the staff. Lots of opportunities to grow in this company.
Pros
big bonus
Cons
nil
long hours depends on rosters . I always request long flight because i like working long hours compared to short flight . Throughout this 3 years as a flight attendent , i learned to be kind just anyone , contribute without asking any repay.
Pros
travel everywhere