AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews for Flight Attendant

Working as a family and with friendly workers. A lot of benefit and best environment. Can travel around the world without paying full fare. Company provide medical card for ourself and family members.
Ensuring that the aircraft cabin is ready for passengers to board. Making sure all meals are prepared for each flight. Working as a team to ensure that work is accomplished. Providing excellent service to customers to ensure they have a wonderful flight.
Pros
Free crew meals and hotel stays during layovers
Cons
Long odd hours
smooth flight with awesome set crew. great passenger. high risk job with lots of responsibility to do. enjoying job. working with Airasia is one of the wonderful job i've ever done. working environment is good and great.
I learn how to be self-independent, how to finish work quickly. must be punctual to work
Pros
medical benefit
Cons
no long leave
Joining Air Asia X, gave me better career and opportunity to expand my flying experience. I was able to get more flying destinations and be able to operate bigger (wide-body) aircraft. Handling more passengers on board the flight. Longer haul time of flights, new destinations all over the world. My colleagues on duty from different races and nationalities, more challenges and new experiences where I gained more knowledge on each and every flight. I would say the hardest part of being a flight attendant is being far away from your family, you get to see them only when you have long vacation to go back to your hometown. You would also missed every special occasions, lesser time for yourself, and you wouldn't get rid of jet lags. Adjusting body time clock on your next flight or destination is part of the life of a flight attendant. However, there are a lot of few things to be grateful on my job. The perks and privilege of travelling your family for free. Discounts on selected hotels. Advantage when getting a visa to travel. Good salary package. And basically, travelling on free while working. Sounds really enjoyable and fun, right!
Pros
Perks to travel for free including your family
Cons
Changing of flying schedules. Jetlags