AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews for Guest Service Agent

Guest Service Agent24 reviews
Malaysia24 reviews
Need to be more productive and competitive and free stress. Need to be extra standby if got any delay flights until midnight. No doubt, but working environment is super good.
I have a fun days working with Airasia because I have learn alot of things on how to give services to the passengers and how to encounter their problems.
Totally a new experience for me when working in aviation industry. Safety and security is very important and following by honesty, integrity and attention to details.
Best for those who love to travel. Can gain customer service experience. Working hours more then 8 hours. Must be able to work during weekends and public holiday.Great team to work with.
If you would like to work for a company in long term I’d highly recommend AA is the one. One of the best company in Malaysia. The have bonus. Medical benefits. Free tickets to fly overseas and etc. It would take a while book to write down about this company.
Official response from AirAsia
28 January 2020
Thank you for taking your time to leave us this note. Our company culture put our people first as top priority and we are committed to that. We want to provide the best and strive to be one of the best places to work for. With countless achievements today in AirAsia, its people like you that made it wonderful. Thank you —Your Allstar friends at AirAsia
you will be able learn new culture across the world. You will have the opportunity to learned multiple languages. The hardest one will occur when peak season but its normal when you already in to it it will take sometime
my work area in the airport,my position is guest service assistant,we are front liner before passenger fly,we need to provide good service,all check in process and boarding process,provide excellence customer service.
i would recomind this vacancy to those youngsters who love to travel and would like to work in energetic and friendly environment. the salary they paid is reasonable, and the benefits are really good. good team work and friendly co-workers. best place to work with.
fun people but not with good management, supervisor and above almost all racist and favoritism.
Long working hours and only one time break, suggest 1.5 hour break time for staff at counter area.
We work as a team with a minimum of 60 people per team so the fun is there but the working hours is weird for those who are not used to work in shift.
A good place to gain experience and to expand your career. But you must be mentally and physically ready for all the challenges you may have to face. All staff are given a lot of benefits such as free meal ID worth RM10 per person and a discounted fare ticket.
Nothings change everyday. I learned about the flight detail and the surround facilities. Management are messed up at certain point. Workplace culture was okay. The hardest part of the job is we had to deal with Air Asia flight delay guest which is not on our job description. The most enjoyable part is when the guest notice your hardwork.
Have to become a fast learner and more proactive working at airlines because there's no time to learn from other staff. A bit buzy workplace. The most I enjoy at airlines, I can meet a lot type of people from many country.
Pros
Free voucher / discount travel id
Cons
Short break / clinic panel
I work for 4 days am shift, 2 days off and 4 days pm shift. I learned hpw to deal with problematic passengers and resolve the issues immediately. Working in an industry where the service is 24/7, you will encounter many problems in a time and sometimes you need t resolve the issue simultaneously. But as time goes by, you will get used to it.
Workplace culture is what I like the most since there are many staffs coming from various parts of Malaysia. So we learn each other cultures and accent.

Handling fussy passenger is a common thing but it can be the most enjoyable part of the job once you meet their demand.
Pros
RM 10.00 meal allowance, free ticket, Id90.
Cons
Short break and minimum rest hour
AirAsia has own culture which makes staff feel freely move,come forward to giving opinion, always gives priority to staff needed.
All for one, one for all. Jovial environment makes all cool.
Pros
Cool and Fun
Cons
Early morning shift
Working with Air Asia is one of the wonderful thing happened in my life. How i enjoyed my work so much meeting and greeting passengers, working together with pilots and crews.
Benefits of travelling that Air Asia provide to their employee and meal allowances RM10 per day. This is one of the wonderful experience i've ever had.
Pros
tickets benefits
Cons
politics in workplace
A typical day at work is mostly busy, yet enjoyable at the same time. What I have learned in doing the works are its essential to pay attention to small details & work hard to accomplish the job tasks given successfully. To give full performance towards the employees and the company to ensure the job tasks done with success. The management is good and the workplace culture are vibrant, organized and discipline. The hardest part of the job is to tackle the challenges of providing full satisfaction of customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job are when the tasks given had been successfully accomplished and the work flow runs smoothly throughout the day, even though it will be slightly a challenge to me.
Pros
Good salary offer
Cons
long hours working shift
I've learn a strong teamwork value in this company. Its such a dream come true to join AirAsia for my first airline for the basic background for customer service experience. Altho, its need you to be tough and fit interm of mentality and physical to face an irate guest everyday but its a great opportunity for me to gain more experience in handling the situation.
Working time from 0430 Hrs and ending 2330 hrs

Learned on how to handle customers complaints and quires

Learning new ideas on handling customers and on how to satisfied them accordingly
Pros
Uniform
Cons
short of manpower
- staffs got a lot of benefits.
- lack of health.

- working on shift especially in the morning, we have to wake up early to work.
Pros
nice wages
Cons
lack of staff hospitality
Must be a very patient and well known about airasia regulation,t&c and sop in order can deliver an actual information to guests. Know how to control emotion and not being carried away by the bad/mad influenced.The most unforgettable experience is when we get more and more expert in our duty because of the mistake that we did.I learned a lot from my mistake and get improved from it.Always put myself at customers shoe so that I can feel what they feel and I eagerly sincerely will do my very best to assist them.

The most enjoyable part is when we managed to settle all passengers concerns if there is a delayed flights happening. So stress but feeling so relief. :D