AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews for Intern

Intern13 reviews
Malaysia13 reviews
Good benefit and I recommend to work in this place.Good compensation for all staff.Well management.Good culture.Very flexible.Good facility .Colleague also friendly.
Pros
Good benefit
Fun working place and its good to start your career here because its has many of privileges such as RM10 meal voucher everyday, and trust everybody working culture
Shift rotation as usual. 7 Days working 1 day off. There is 2 separated career which is ramp and gsa. It was fun working environment and very enjoyable job
I had learned to prepare the work task for the maintenance of the aircraft. The workplace culture is very fun with many entertainments such as gym, snooker and sliding.
Pros
Daily allowances
Play hard work Harder. a very dynamics environment and will push you to the limit. everyday is a new challenge.They have awesome annual party,they invite international artist and super cool lucky draw..
Pros
Environment
Cons
Keep Changing
I am there for just a few month as intern where I am given the opportunity to learn about recruitment process in HR line. Lastly, the mentor program provided for me was satisfactory as my mentor did guide me step by step about the full recruitment process and provide me on job training.
Pros
Learning Oppurtunity
Cons
Employment Term
The people are friendly and always work as a team. They’re willing to teach and guide the freshers patiently. The leaders has a good leadership skill and they treat everyone fairly .
Pros
Daily 10 bucks credits in Staff ID
Cons
Only one aircraft type
Nice office environment.
Cheerful colleagues and top management.

Flexible working hours.

Good benefit but low salary.

Low job security and difficult to get as permanent staff.
Every employees are willingly to help if there is any defects on the aircraft that need to be rectify. Besides that, the employees are open to explain about the systems of the aircraft
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
A typical day at work is rather boring. You dont always have work to do. There are some relaxing days and some hectic ones.

I have learned to treat everyone fairly without looking at the level of position they are based.

Workplace culture I would rate it 5 star !

The most hardest part of the job is dealing with people who are not willing to teach/guide you about something you are totally new about.

On the contrary, the most enjoyable part of the job is everyone at AirAsia is happy go lucky because our culture is such.
Pros
Free lunch, Flexible working hours, all staffs are friendly and understanding, willing to help all the time, everyone treats each other fairly without looking at position
Cons
Parking not free for staffs at own building, no shuttle service to transport staffs who parked far away
My supervisor was amazing and helped whenever he could to get certain tasks completed in the case that we, as his subordinates, got stuck and didn't know what was the way forward. Additionally, my colleagues were hard workers and we will always end up helping one another in the case of a fellow colleague having too much on his plate or is stuck on a problem that requires solving.
Pros
The weather and helpful colleagues
Cons
No pay
This company provided me lots of involvement in aircraft maintenance activities of airbus A330 which related to what I had learnt and studied in my university. Good management team, good maintenance team and good working place as well. People here are friendly and approachable also willing to teach what they have as well. The hardest part of this job is there are many different things Ineed to learn and mastery, but I am full of excitement to learn the new things as well as the challenges I have to face of this job. The most enjoyable part of this job is working along with the peoples in this company.I can feel the bonds among them makes me feel like they are not work only as a team, but a big family.
Pros
Many new things to learn, Friendly peoples
Cons
The staff there are very Friendly and Patient in guiding their trainees. They are willing to share their knowledge with everyone to ensure we get to learn the most during the internship period.