AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews for Security Officer

nice nothing any problem on this company but sometime have a hard time sometime get a pressure from higer officsr but sometime so very essy for me and more fun
Pros
every day get a elaun for.lunch
Cons
many more beneffit
Good team leader, and team members,Enjoy with my task while interact with others peoples Learn new think especially in comunicationwith people aroud world,New modern office environment.Best working environment, even sometimes there's up and down still can work happily. I've learned how to become a good leader, time management.
Pros
staft benefits and taken care well
Cons
medical card and work union
24/7 operation based on shift rotation. everyday can learn new things / knowledge. full support of management to the staff. co-worker full supportive and gives guidance. the hardest part of work is first flight in the morning to follow up on the flight details on time arrival and departure. most enjoyable part is working on night shift, so fun to work on night shift rotation. End of the year all staff with full of smile on their faces, with their salary and AWB. Company which look after the employee.
Pros
Daily RM 10.00 meal allowance
Cons
24/7 shift rotation
1. Thanks for the wonderful knowledge that given to me and i learn. 2. I'm Glade and thankful to being of airasia family. 3. Modern Management 4. Hard working and Smart Working are practicing
Pros
Provide more Benefit
Cons
Short Break
Everything starts here... Best working atmosphere. Learned to be responsible for every action taken. Most enjoyable about the job is you can meet new friends from all background.
Pros
Free tickets
Cons
Nil
Pros
Free tickets