AirAsia

AirAsia Employee Reviews for Technician

Technician5 reviews
Malaysia5 reviews
Airasia is so far one of the best work place i have ever worked. Great management and many benefits to staffs. Company provide many perks for their staff such as medical, free meals, and ticketing.
Pros
Free meals
Good place to work and to learn. Good and nice teammates where u can learn a lot of new of new things. Would be a great oppurtunity if u get a chance to work in such place
It's the place where I get to increase my knowledge of what I studied and have feel of reality of my study
Furthermore it is where I learn to under the pressure of the work and how to overcome it for example 12hours work in shift pattern
Pros
Provide 10 ringgit for food
Cons
Time limits
I will be assign to two or more aircraft transits per day. Beside transits i will be doing aog aircrafts and a checks. My team are very helpful people. Hardest will be during defects on pushback. We have to act very fast. The most enjoyable part of my job is treating the aircraft like a living thing. Such a beautiful human made marvel.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
long hours.
-Learn about all the safety precaution before or during process a task.

-Performed the maintenance and servicing of airbus A320 engines, airframe, landing gear and flight control.

-Performed refueling, servicing of hydraulic, pneumatic and lubricating.
Pros
Free flight ticket
Cons
Unstable increament