AirAsia

AirAsia Management reviews

Malaysia196 reviews
Overall is good however the management vice its always keep change and not good at all. The management does not understand wfh is always has network issue and sometimes hard for you to complete your task immediate.
General ignorance can still be a serious workplace issue: four percent claim to have experienced “racist comments” and ten percent say “inappropriate humor” caused them offense. When broken down by gender, 40 percent of female employees felt their bosses were “disrespectful”, nearly one in ten (nine percent) said they bore the brunt of “sexist comments” and 23 percent of women didn’t like the fact that their bosses were “lazy”.
Nothings change everyday. I learned about the flight detail and the surround facilities. Management are messed up at certain point. Workplace culture was okay. The hardest part of the job is we had to deal with Air Asia flight delay guest which is not on our job description. The most enjoyable part is when the guest notice your hardwork.
Nice office environment.
Cheerful colleagues and top management.
Flexible working hours.

Good benefit but low salary.

Low job security and difficult to get as permanent staff.
Fun place to work with a lot of travelling opportunities. Good opportunities to work with international companies with good benefits. Excellent opportunity for career enhancement
Benefits
Cons
4 days work, 2 day shift and 2 night shift respectively.
12 hours work.

Acquire skills in maintenance of aircraft.

No so friendly management.
12 hours work might be tiring and also multi tasking.

Friendly environment to work with.
I worked at air asia 2 days work and 2 days off.I learned more about cargo and arehouse when I work with klass and air asia.My management also the best and worplace culture with a team work.The hardest past of the job when raining n lighting.The most enjoyable partof the job is I can learn how to manage thecargo.
Pros
Free lunch n free ticket aeroplane
Cons
Medical card
well worked place and superb CEO but have to move on for better opportunity. Hope in future if i have a chance to work again with airasia it well be awesome.
flexible working environment, friendly employees, able to lean about human resource related tasks, training classes, able to learn and communicate with people from different cultures
Pros
flexible working environment
Cons
low salary
A place where encourage employee to work hard and also play hard.
Need to adapt to the rapid change of management direction.
Room of improvement need to be done.
Pros
Room of improvement where you can suggest your ideas
Cons
Budgeting Company
Good team leader, and team members,Enjoy with my task while interact with others peoples Learn new think especially in comunicationwith people aroud world,New modern office environment.Best working environment, even sometimes there's up and down still can work happily. I've learned how to become a good leader, time management.
Pros
staft benefits and taken care well
Cons
medical card and work union
The work environment is very comfortable. Each staff are treat fairly and care each other like family. The management is very effective. The hardest part is, there is no room for mistake.
The culture and management more likely Asian style which expecting staff stay back even the job was done. Moreover, the paid was low compare to other MNC.
Fun and pro-active company with good benefits.
Stability job with travel benefits seeking's workers are welcome.

To gain extra miles, leave if you find a better career.

Management style, professional progression are :(
Pros
Free lunch, caring CEO, fun environment, Mnc
Cons
Management style, worker progression are not expected
A typical day at work is mostly busy, yet enjoyable at the same time. What I have learned in doing the works are its essential to pay attention to small details & work hard to accomplish the job tasks given successfully. To give full performance towards the employees and the company to ensure the job tasks done with success. The management is good and the workplace culture are vibrant, organized and discipline. The hardest part of the job is to tackle the challenges of providing full satisfaction of customer service. The most enjoyable part of the job are when the tasks given had been successfully accomplished and the work flow runs smoothly throughout the day, even though it will be slightly a challenge to me.
Pros
Good salary offer
Cons
long hours working shift
great start up company
amazing people

loyal boss

money is okay

may be more difficult for family life.

see a lot of asia

you will always discover something about yourself when traveling
Pros
a lot os discounted and health care
Cons
management can be disorganised at times
Its an hectic roster yet we'll connected to each other and work as a team.
Being a low costs airline and maintaining standards at high level certainly need more hardwork and optimistic thinking.
a good platform to learn new things each day but with improper management situation gets haywire. I learned more about various types of customers as well as their demands.No proper communication among staff. Enjoyable part is you get to choose where you want to sit everyday.
Pros
benefits, hot seating
Cons
less communication between staff
Great place to work but top managment can be rather difficult to deal with due to their lack of experience and understanding of operations.

Top management aside, its a nice plac to be. Always looking forward to going to work.
Pros
Great working culture
Cons
Blind top managmeent
This is a workshift based. Sometimes it exceeded your working hours. It was fun but tiring at most. Depends on the load and the problems that occurs.Staff was friendly but the management is a bit bossy
Pros
RM5 lunch
Cons
Not considerate on MC or Hospitalization
This company provided me lots of involvement in aircraft maintenance activities of airbus A330 which related to what I had learnt and studied in my university. Good management team, good maintenance team and good working place as well. People here are friendly and approachable also willing to teach what they have as well. The hardest part of this job is there are many different things Ineed to learn and mastery, but I am full of excitement to learn the new things as well as the challenges I have to face of this job. The most enjoyable part of this job is working along with the peoples in this company.I can feel the bonds among them makes me feel like they are not work only as a team, but a big family.
Pros
Many new things to learn, Friendly peoples