AirAsia

AirAsia Management reviews

Malaysia196 reviews
Overall is good however the management vice its always keep change and not good at all. The management does not understand wfh is always has network issue and sometimes hard for you to complete your task immediate.
Low cost airlines that operating 737-300 series aircraft. Good company to work with but the management taking young and unexperience people to handle the cabin crew department.
Pros
good benefit and appreciate the crew when flying none stop
Cons
cabin crew department using the crew too much
24/7 operation based on shift rotation.
everyday can learn new things / knowledge.

full support of management to the staff.
co-worker full supportive and gives guidance.

the hardest part of work is first flight in the morning to follow up on the flight details on time arrival and departure.

most enjoyable part is working on night shift, so fun to work on night shift rotation.

End of the year all staff with full of smile on their faces, with their salary and AWB.

Company which look after the employee.
Pros
Daily RM 10.00 meal allowance
Cons
24/7 shift rotation
1. Thanks for the wonderful knowledge that given to me and i learn.
2. I'm Glade and thankful to being of airasia family.

Modern Management
4. Hard working and Smart Working are practicing
Pros
Provide more Benefit
Cons
Short Break
•Able to work in dependently or as part of a team; team player.
•To adhre to SOP and safety operation procedure.

•Strong physical and mental strength; that makes stressful situation bearable.

• Proven ability in multitasking and driven with high commitment to every task given.

• Dedicated and efficient professional with good time management ethic.
• Always willing to learn new things ( with minimum supervision ).
Pros
more benefits
Cons
4days working days, 4days off day..
Being in an Engineering department was overwhelming for me at first. As a Management student, I learn a lot of new things especially on the jargons and the process that I am currently adapting to.I also learn to work under pressure and prepare myself well whenever any ad-hoc duties arise.

I am slowly adjusting myself with my co-workers since I am relatively new in here. Mingling with new faces takes time but I am sure this can be done smoothly as time passes by. The most exciting part of the job is that I can improve myself gradually when I am given a task. Every task handled usually done independently and this leads me to acquire and sharpen my soft skills.

Overall, even though I am a month old here, I can see that this will be an exciting journey for a management graduate working in an engineering department. Mind-opening ? Yes it sure does !
Pros
Flying Benefit, waive of RM5 over lounge meal
Cons
None that I can think of
Best working environment, even sometimes there's up and down still can work happily. I've learned how to become a good leader, time management.
Pros
Free tickets
My role was revenue management analyst where my main responsibility is to maximize revenue by achieving the ideal load factor, by allocating a proper price allocation for each route under my responsibility. Conducting analysis in this role is different compared to my previous experience. In this role my action is measurable within seconds since the environment is very dynamic influenced by purchasing power, scheduling, networks, seasonality competitor pricing and to align these factors with cost of the flight, which will be different depending on route’s behaviour. The core of this task is to reach a common sense to the decision for the fare allocation for each route to the respective department. My achievement in AirAsia is to turn around routes, I successfully gain revenue growth with lesser frequency for Jakarta – Bali (before handed to me it was 7 frequencies, and at time I manage the route it was 6 frequencies)
Pros
benefit of flying at very low cost
Cons
Being far from family
Work in happy environment. Everyday learn things.Good team work.Hardest part handling flight delay or cancel..Good management .
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AirAsia?
Fun work place with supportive management which I can personally grow and develop. The most exciting part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and keep learning from them.
Pros
free travel ticket every year
Cons
short breaks
Very challenging and learning new things in day to day job.
Organizing daily tasks and to submit duty assigned on given time.

Very open management and approachable.
Very helpful colleague.

When you need assistance from others in order to complete your job.

The day i got promoted.
At Air Asia how can one describe a typical day at work would be the punctuality shown by employees to report on time and have that small period of time to catch a coffee and talk to your mates about their day just before reporting to the engineer and get on to the required tasks for the day. What one learns through all this is respecting your job, and the staff around you, desire to make the most of the chance you got and learn as much as you can, other things you might learn is to obviously how to do the job itself and the responsibility and commitment required, with so many people working around your from different countries and cultures,just makes you learn a lot keeping in mind the first thing is to have a humble and manner able gesture towards your colleagues Management was no doubt at the highest of levels with making the company well established and recognized like it is today. As per my co workers they all were very helpful,friendly and had an effective way of doing things whether learning a specific task to perform or to teach. Qualities required to make the working environment unique.Hardest part of the jobs were 4-5 working hours on a specific task ,usually it can just get you a bit frustrated as time ticks on and you know you are on the same task for hours ,but at the need of every thought it should be completed as it is a part of our job , at least we were never asked to do overtime so lets just say it was fair enough yet hard. The most enjoyable part of the job were experienced during the departures of the aircraft's as you would be running up those final checks - more...
Pros
We had this staff id card which would allow us a meal per day .
> Really enjoyed working with fun working environment
> Learn how to manage time in proper way

> Helpful co-worker who can provide assistance in any time

> The most enjoyable of work is month end closing.
working without pressure and done closing on time with proper management guidance
Pros
Daily Lunch coupen