Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Available to perform prayers even out of break time. Tolerance if need to change working time as it is in shift. Easy to achieve target sales due to training provided to new employee.
I want to workhard and imporove myself to be a good sales consultant. I want to be friendly worker and can make this company grow up top sales this year
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Long distance place
In all my years of working, this has gotta be the worst place I've worked in. The CEO is working to please the BOD or Chairman, depending on who he is talking to. Company culture is so racially bias. The SOP and system are screwed up to squeeze every single cent they pay you as salary. Hardest part of the job is having to listen and follow instructions from 3 different Management, Chairman, CEO and the BOD. They all have their own hidden agenda and staffs will be made the scape goat during Management meetings.
Pros
One time discount for Asics shoes
Cons
Too long to put them down
Good & safe working environment. Fun sports activities outside of work. A bit competitive with co workers to get the daily personal sales targets. Negatively, most of the higher rankings are so biased to only opinions and complaints from one side and you should always be the first one to submit a complaint to them in order to win even if you're making false accusation.
Pros
Fun & Competitive work environment
Cons
Biased and Unfair Higher Rankings
The good things Of course i’m enjoy, we must achieve my target to make sure i get the commission The challenges To achieve target while you must make sure your place clean
The days of working at Al-Ikhsan sport are very satisfying. this is because in the first week of my job I was taught a lot of new things and trained by an old staff on tasks and how to build my self-esteem to become efficient at work. Throughout my career, I've learned a lot of new things. Whiles that, for skills, able to communicate with different backgrounds of people, self-motivated, hard-working individuals, and have a passion for learning. I am willing to learn new skills and knowledge. For the management, I am also able to work effectively in a team thus play a good role of leader whenever ask to do and willing to accept criticism and easily to adapt to a new environment. Then I can plan n manage my target to ensure gets the goals. The hardest part of the job is making the RST and FST The most enjoyable part of the job is very high in the teamwork culture.
I learned a lot of things at alikhsan from the scratch until all reports that should be present to boss. I also able to handle fullset of account start from al ikhsan.
Pros
A place to learn and gaining knowledge
Cons
Less benefit
As it is the largest sports retailer in Malaysia, all staff also need to be energetic. At the same time, you can enjoy working here as its provide you many benefits as a staff, and the top management is willing to help and advice you when you have anything to ask. Many things you will learn here especially in retail industry.
Very competitive to achieve monthly target , good environment working and have a good person in charge to commit . Salary not enough for people that got so many comitment
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd?
I did my first internship at a company named Al ikhsan Sport Sdn Bhd. There, I gained knowledge on how to manage the company website and how the online retailer works.
Typical day at work, you must just do the anything even you don’t have a work. The hardest part of the job is you must achieved the target that the manager have given,
Throughout my time as an Assistant Store Captain at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd, it was a relaxed working environment as a whole. Every staff members had a good teamwork and gave sufficient contributions on a daily basis. Although sometimes there are problems occurred regarding the administrative tasks, I managed to find a solution with the help of my superiors.
The hardest part of this job is during closing session where I need to balance the total of sale today with cash inside cash drawer and make sure money shortage does not happen. This job is well self development which help myself to be quick thinker and multitasking.
in al ikhsan we conduct my activities so all worker don't have any stress. all workers not have stressfull working hour so that every worker have good captain. the captain able too keep calm all the worker
stock balancing item,approaching customer,cleaning work place and arranging the new stock. but hardest part of the job are the monthly target was too high sometimes.the most enjoyable part is when you achieve your target,their commission was satisfied because your dailyovertime doesn't get paid.
You have to work on full shift even you're just been told at that day (last minute work) and you don't get paid fairly. Even you have experience for few years, your basic pay is still low.
Please don't work here, if you have a comitment in your life. The Comission sales + overtime work were given during 15 & then the basics during 27 for every month. The commision sales were given when you're achieve minimum 80% from the target. The highest the target the highest the commision will get. The sales are based on individual sales & not group sales. So sometimes, staff will steal our sales or they're just accused us for steal their sales. Sometimes the StoreCaptain has a lot of favoritism for their staff especially about sales. The basics are RM 1, 100 & then minus SOCSO & EPF you will get around RM919. The staff are seems to be nice but at the same time they does'nt have a mercy about you in certain 'condition'. Thanks, that's what I've been through during 5 months working at Al-Ikhsan & I recomend for not working here if you have a comitment in your life.
You have once a week to take a leave. You will get commision if achieve the target sales. They have good teamwork and help each other so it will reduce the stressful at workplace.
easy job description, fun workplace, best place to earn big commission , learning to do daily sale report, monitoring staff sales, managed incoming and outgoing stock
I found that Al ikhsan can improve my communication skills and makeconnection to others. Furthermore, working with Al ikhsan is so much fun as the manager and co-worker are very helpful when solving the problem.
good working environment with friendly colleague. No big pressure but need to keep up to monthly sales target. But need to be more flexible with employee leave as it is difficult to apply for a day off.