Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd
Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

Have a good team work

24 May 2017
Mostly I enjoy working here, because have a good team. Have a good relation with management team. There is no medical card facilities and always give training to staff about merchandise. I'm learned how to manage staff and how solve problem.
Pros
Rewards to good staff
Cons
No increment salary
25 August 2019
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Working at al ikhsan is the most nightmare for me.whenever it is we as a supervisor just need to be very responsible for everthing and we cannot 100% trusted anybody in this company because everyone has their own agenda.although i've already go through with that bad experience in al ikhsan,some of the bosses are very2 take good care towards their staff..
22 September 2017
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kuala Terengganu
Work in a good environment,good workers.can meet many people.keeping the stock in out,keeping the staff in every way.always in touch with hq.cooperate with each other
16 July 2018
Same location
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) - Putrajaya
Working as sale assistant is really challenging but fun at the same time. We got to engage with customers, which simultaneously not only are able to increase the confidence level, also will be able to brush up the interpersonal skills when dealing with clients.
Pros
Great working culture