Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd
Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

Just be fair to staff before making decision

25 August 2019
Working at al ikhsan is the most nightmare for me.whenever it is we as a supervisor just need to be very responsible for everthing and we cannot 100% trusted anybody in this company because everyone has their own agenda.although i've already go through with that bad experience in al ikhsan,some of the bosses are very2 take good care towards their staff..
22 September 2017
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Kuala Terengganu
Work in a good environment,good workers.can meet many people.keeping the stock in out,keeping the staff in every way.always in touch with hq.cooperate with each other
24 May 2017
Same role
Supervisor (Former Employee) - Putrajaya
Mostly I enjoy working here, because have a good team. Have a good relation with management team. There is no medical card facilities and always give training to staff about merchandise. I'm learned how to manage staff and how solve problem.
Pros
Rewards to good staff
Cons
No increment salary
4 August 2020
Same location
Head of Dept (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, Head Office
In all my years of working, this has gotta be the worst place I've worked in. The CEO is working to please the BOD or Chairman, depending on who he is talking to. Company culture is so racially bias. The SOP and system are screwed up to squeeze every single cent they pay you as salary. Hardest part of the job is having to listen and follow instructions from 3 different Management, Chairman, CEO and the BOD. They all have their own hidden agenda and staffs will be made the scape goat during Management meetings.
Pros
One time discount for Asics shoes
Cons
Too long to put them down