Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd
Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

Pro active and high teamwork culture

4 June 2020
The days of working at Al-Ikhsan sport are very satisfying. this is because in the first week of my job I was taught a lot of new things and trained by an old staff on tasks and how to build my self-esteem to become efficient at work. Throughout my career, I've learned a lot of new things. Whiles that, for skills, able to communicate with different backgrounds of people, self-motivated, hard-working individuals, and have a passion for learning. I am willing to learn new skills and knowledge. For the management, I am also able to work effectively in a team thus play a good role of leader whenever ask to do and willing to accept criticism and easily to adapt to a new environment. Then I can plan n manage my target to ensure gets the goals. The hardest part of the job is making the RST and FST The most enjoyable part of the job is very high in the teamwork culture.
9 August 2020
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) - Muar
I want to workhard and imporove myself to be a good sales consultant. I want to be friendly worker and can make this company grow up top sales this year
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Long distance place
4 August 2020
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Good & safe working environment. Fun sports activities outside of work. A bit competitive with co workers to get the daily personal sales targets. Negatively, most of the higher rankings are so biased to only opinions and complaints from one side and you should always be the first one to submit a complaint to them in order to win even if you're making false accusation.
Pros
Fun & Competitive work environment
Cons
Biased and Unfair Higher Rankings
3 July 2020
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Johor Bahru
Available to perform prayers even out of break time. Tolerance if need to change working time as it is in shift. Easy to achieve target sales due to training provided to new employee.