Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd
Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

Productive and systematic

28 October 2017
Enjoy by selling the product and have many communicate with customers. I've learned how to verify customers needed and type of shoes they want. Besides, the management are good, training how to treat customers and know the basic of the shoes. The hardest is every weekend have to rushing by servicing customers and that was enjoyable and fun thing in the work place.
Pros
High commission
9 August 2020
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) - Muar
I want to workhard and imporove myself to be a good sales consultant. I want to be friendly worker and can make this company grow up top sales this year
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Long distance place
4 August 2020
Head of Dept (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur, Head Office
In all my years of working, this has gotta be the worst place I've worked in. The CEO is working to please the BOD or Chairman, depending on who he is talking to. Company culture is so racially bias. The SOP and system are screwed up to squeeze every single cent they pay you as salary. Hardest part of the job is having to listen and follow instructions from 3 different Management, Chairman, CEO and the BOD. They all have their own hidden agenda and staffs will be made the scape goat during Management meetings.
Pros
One time discount for Asics shoes
Cons
Too long to put them down
4 August 2020
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Good & safe working environment. Fun sports activities outside of work. A bit competitive with co workers to get the daily personal sales targets. Negatively, most of the higher rankings are so biased to only opinions and complaints from one side and you should always be the first one to submit a complaint to them in order to win even if you're making false accusation.
Pros
Fun & Competitive work environment
Cons
Biased and Unfair Higher Rankings