Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews in Johor Bahru

Available to perform prayers even out of break time. Tolerance if need to change working time as it is in shift. Easy to achieve target sales due to training provided to new employee.
I did my first internship at a company named Al ikhsan Sport Sdn Bhd. There, I gained knowledge on how to manage the company website and how the online retailer works.
The hardest part of this job is during closing session where I need to balance the total of sale today with cash inside cash drawer and make sure money shortage does not happen. This job is well self development which help myself to be quick thinker and multitasking.
Such as good company to get experience on how you mange operation with fast pace especially at the anchor store. However the management like to take outsider for higher position rather than promote existing potential staff.
Pros
Learn fast pace in retail
Cons
Its hard to take leave on weekend, due to high sales on weekend because that is the time to achieve individual target
Because we need teamwork. I am happy because the staff is very friendly. Lastly, i resign my work because i want to improve my self in another job and i want to support my family.
the product is one of the branding sport equipment in the world. a lot of experience we learn during working in this company especially product knowledge.
Great environment with good path to learn more. Due to they were to the road of to bursa, there were many things to catch up and to learn on live cases
Sent the document and money for the company. Pay the bill Sent car for the maintenance I learned how to do the job with team mate I did the job riding motorcycle I cannot sent the documents if raining
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Low salary, healthcare
Good management and provided with advice from the upper management. Always updated soft skill in facing customers and challenges Employees have a good changes to make extra money
Pros
Provided with medical card
Cons
Working with extra time without paying salaries
-check stock -good staff -good management -the most enjoyable moment when customer buy from us -always learn about shoes, jersey and all about sports -
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Short breaks
typical day of work more general and team work. i learned so much new thing and more about business. the management is like no profesional worker with no system. co-workers is so friendly and good team. the hardest part of the job when we have to do the adhoc task plus main task. the most enjoyable part of the job when our team help each other without pressure.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
less benefit
To be a good leader and planning any project. Saturday and sunday is off day. To control any budget and project. Staff and managment reliationship must good.