Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews in Kuala Lumpur

The good things Of course i’m enjoy, we must achieve my target to make sure i get the commission The challenges To achieve target while you must make sure your place clean
In all my years of working, this has gotta be the worst place I've worked in. The CEO is working to please the BOD or Chairman, depending on who he is talking to. Company culture is so racially bias. The SOP and system are screwed up to squeeze every single cent they pay you as salary. Hardest part of the job is having to listen and follow instructions from 3 different Management, Chairman, CEO and the BOD. They all have their own hidden agenda and staffs will be made the scape goat during Management meetings.
Pros
One time discount for Asics shoes
Cons
Too long to put them down
Good & safe working environment. Fun sports activities outside of work. A bit competitive with co workers to get the daily personal sales targets. Negatively, most of the higher rankings are so biased to only opinions and complaints from one side and you should always be the first one to submit a complaint to them in order to win even if you're making false accusation.
Pros
Fun & Competitive work environment
Cons
Biased and Unfair Higher Rankings
Working at al ikhsan is the most nightmare for me.whenever it is we as a supervisor just need to be very responsible for everthing and we cannot 100% trusted anybody in this company because everyone has their own agenda.although i've already go through with that bad experience in al ikhsan,some of the bosses are very2 take good care towards their staff..
My opinion is: • a typical day at work • i want to be independent • good time management • malay culture • i want to be enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
merupakan syarikat bumiputera yg menjual barangan sukan. dapat mempelajari barangan sukan dan proses pengiklanan , pengambilan pekerja dan cara pemilihan barang. saya sangat bersyukur di beri peluang untuk mempelajari proses pengendalian di Al-ikhsan.
Cons
healthcare