Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews in Subang Jaya

Throughout my time as an Assistant Store Captain at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd, it was a relaxed working environment as a whole. Every staff members had a good teamwork and gave sufficient contributions on a daily basis. Although sometimes there are problems occurred regarding the administrative tasks, I managed to find a solution with the help of my superiors.
Please don't work here, if you have a comitment in your life. The Comission sales + overtime work were given during 15 & then the basics during 27 for every month. The commision sales were given when you're achieve minimum 80% from the target. The highest the target the highest the commision will get. The sales are based on individual sales & not group sales. So sometimes, staff will steal our sales or they're just accused us for steal their sales. Sometimes the StoreCaptain has a lot of favoritism for their staff especially about sales. The basics are RM 1, 100 & then minus SOCSO & EPF you will get around RM919. The staff are seems to be nice but at the same time they does'nt have a mercy about you in certain 'condition'. Thanks, that's what I've been through during 5 months working at Al-Ikhsan & I recomend for not working here if you have a comitment in your life.
it was fun and great experience in selling and promoting the product that AL-Ikhsan sell since i was very talkactive person. it was a pleasure working with the team back then