Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews for Captain

Throughout my time as an Assistant Store Captain at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd, it was a relaxed working environment as a whole. Every staff members had a good teamwork and gave sufficient contributions on a daily basis. Although sometimes there are problems occurred regarding the administrative tasks, I managed to find a solution with the help of my superiors.
easy job description, fun workplace, best place to earn big commission , learning to do daily sale report, monitoring staff sales, managed incoming and outgoing stock
Good teamwork & management Good benefit for staff Get more ecentive if do more sales Will encourage and motivated person Dedicated staff to be more dicipline
6 Days 1 day off day I learn about how to manage time and open closing account (basic) Management very smooth and systematic Workplace very comfortable to rest and accommodation all nice To serve customer buy a product My staff teamwork 100%
Pros
Time rest very comfortable
Cons
Manager outlet not to proffesional
Because we need teamwork. I am happy because the staff is very friendly. Lastly, i resign my work because i want to improve my self in another job and i want to support my family.