Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews for Sales Consultant

Sales Consultant7 reviews
Malaysia7 reviews
Available to perform prayers even out of break time. Tolerance if need to change working time as it is in shift. Easy to achieve target sales due to training provided to new employee.
The days of working at Al-Ikhsan sport are very satisfying. this is because in the first week of my job I was taught a lot of new things and trained by an old staff on tasks and how to build my self-esteem to become efficient at work.

Throughout my career, I've learned a lot of new things. Whiles that, for skills, able to communicate with different backgrounds of people, self-motivated, hard-working individuals, and have a passion for learning. I am willing to learn new skills and knowledge.

For the management, I am also able to work effectively in a team thus play a good role of leader whenever ask to do and willing to accept criticism and easily to adapt to a new environment. Then I can plan n manage my target to ensure gets the goals.

The hardest part of the job is making the RST and FST

The most enjoyable part of the job is very high in the teamwork culture.
Very competitive to achieve monthly target , good environment working and have a good person in charge to commit . Salary not enough for people that got so many comitment
Started my job at Seksyen 7 Shah Alam before the Central I-City official opening on 23 March. Being transfer to Central I-City was a great thing but since it is in the mall, the customers are more than the shop lot. On the weekend, one worker need to serve at least 2 customers in one go. The operation hours is 10 am to 10 pm but we have to come early at 9.30 am and back late at 10.30 pm or 11 pm. But the staff there are very friendly including the supervisor.
Pros
Have many friends
Cons
Need to go break alone, always going back late at night
Attract customer and promote product, always smile during give service to the customer and have a teamwork with other employees. The product of Al ikshan is original.
Pros
Commision
Cons
Dont have holidays in weekends
I have learned many technology of each brand in this company.The hardest part of the job is when you tried to explain the technology of the product to customer and try to push them to buyed the product.
Pros
staff price 20%
Cons
8 hours
Good management and provided with advice from the upper management.
Always updated soft skill in facing customers and challenges

Employees have a good changes to make extra money
Pros
Provided with medical card
Cons
Working with extra time without paying salaries