Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd

Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Management reviews

The days of working at Al-Ikhsan sport are very satisfying. this is because in the first week of my job I was taught a lot of new things and trained by an old staff on tasks and how to build my self-esteem to become efficient at work. Throughout my career, I've learned a lot of new things. Whiles that, for skills, able to communicate with different backgrounds of people, self-motivated, hard-working individuals, and have a passion for learning. I am willing to learn new skills and knowledge. For the management, I am also able to work effectively in a team thus play a good role of leader whenever ask to do and willing to accept criticism and easily to adapt to a new environment. Then I can plan n manage my target to ensure gets the goals. The hardest part of the job is making the RST and FST The most enjoyable part of the job is very high in the teamwork culture.
In all my years of working, this has gotta be the worst place I've worked in. The CEO is working to please the BOD or Chairman, depending on who he is talking to. Company culture is so racially bias. The SOP and system are screwed up to squeeze every single cent they pay you as salary. Hardest part of the job is having to listen and follow instructions from 3 different Management, Chairman, CEO and the BOD. They all have their own hidden agenda and staffs will be made the scape goat during Management meetings.
Pros
One time discount for Asics shoes
Cons
Too long to put them down
As it is the largest sports retailer in Malaysia, all staff also need to be energetic. At the same time, you can enjoy working here as its provide you many benefits as a staff, and the top management is willing to help and advice you when you have anything to ask. Many things you will learn here especially in retail industry.
I have learned so many thing about logistic since work here. I like the enviroment culture. The management is quite good for me. I enjoy work here because I can have my pray time
Pros
Break time
Cons
Pray time
overall at outlet management is ok just at the hq office, sometimes got misunderstanding about some approval. lack of communication between outlet staff and hq staff
Pros
relax
Cons
hard to get leave approval
Working at al ikhsan is the most nightmare for me.whenever it is we as a supervisor just need to be very responsible for everthing and we cannot 100% trusted anybody in this company because everyone has their own agenda.although i've already go through with that bad experience in al ikhsan,some of the bosses are very2 take good care towards their staff..
Such as good company to get experience on how you mange operation with fast pace especially at the anchor store. However the management like to take outsider for higher position rather than promote existing potential staff.
Pros
Learn fast pace in retail
Cons
Its hard to take leave on weekend, due to high sales on weekend because that is the time to achieve individual target
Good teamwork & management Good benefit for staff Get more ecentive if do more sales Will encourage and motivated person Dedicated staff to be more dicipline
My opinion is: • a typical day at work • i want to be independent • good time management • malay culture • i want to be enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Healthcare
based from my experience my work at this place is good because i had been given some training and knowledge about product and sales.management also good and my workplace is so clean. The hardest part of my job is when i need to archive my target on sales. most enjoyable part of my job is i have given commision on sale that i archive.
Unbalanced with daily life because business hours mostly at 10pm. As supervisor, i learned more about retail life and it advantages for me. I'm also act as a team leader to contribute sales for outlet and company. Sometimes, the job is enjoyable and sometimes work under pressure but i'm able to control it smoothly. as a leader, i need to be a role model for staff and good team player in management and customer sevice.
Cons
replacement off day
6 Days 1 day off day I learn about how to manage time and open closing account (basic) Management very smooth and systematic Workplace very comfortable to rest and accommodation all nice To serve customer buy a product My staff teamwork 100%
Pros
Time rest very comfortable
Cons
Manager outlet not to proffesional
i. To achieve monthly and yearly target set by the management. ii. To make a welcoming, customer-friendly place for customer to visit, to enquire and to buy. iii. To support the Team in achieving company sale targets and operational goals. iv. To serve customer with right information and knowledge of item in the outlets and assist shoppers to find the right goods for them. v. Approaching customers and offering the advice on products to persuade them to buy. vi. Ensure all pricing, signage and displays are correct at all times. vii. Make the customer aware of any special offers. viii. Be aware of what all the customers in the shop are doing and to guard against shoplifting. ix. Being responsible for processing cash sales and credit card payments. x. Be involved in stock control and management. xi. To maintain the highest possible levels of visual standards and housekeeping. xii. Follow all the company policies and procedures.
rapid movement in virtually everything but a great place to learn about leadership skills by acknowledging your weaknesses and strive to excel from that on to cope up with management expectation and the acquired level, average work culture
Pros
strongly believes in moral issues
application
-most enjoyable work -nice management -offday once a week -got commission when sale -good salary -learn how to cooperate with teammate -learn how to serve customer
Pros
commission
Cons
healthcare when confirm
Enjoy by selling the product and have many communicate with customers. I've learned how to verify customers needed and type of shoes they want. Besides, the management are good, training how to treat customers and know the basic of the shoes. The hardest is every weekend have to rushing by servicing customers and that was enjoyable and fun thing in the work place.
Pros
High commission
Cons
Mostly I enjoy working here, because have a good team. Have a good relation with management team. There is no medical card facilities and always give training to staff about merchandise. I'm learned how to manage staff and how solve problem.
Pros
Rewards to good staff
Cons
No increment salary
Good management and provided with advice from the upper management. Always updated soft skill in facing customers and challenges Employees have a good changes to make extra money
Pros
Provided with medical card
Cons
Working with extra time without paying salaries
-check stock -good staff -good management -the most enjoyable moment when customer buy from us -always learn about shoes, jersey and all about sports -
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Short breaks
typical day of work more general and team work. i learned so much new thing and more about business. the management is like no profesional worker with no system. co-workers is so friendly and good team. the hardest part of the job when we have to do the adhoc task plus main task. the most enjoyable part of the job when our team help each other without pressure.
Pros
long breaks
Cons
less benefit
1.Team work and sharing/analyst problem outlet 2.Present with outlet staff their regarding outlet 3.Management is very good but now is going to change significantly 4.How to explain with outlet staff be related their outlet (Stocktake),face jam , come early,go late and long journey. 5.Traveling everyday and going any outlet/Region