Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd
Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

Okey

24 March 2020
Very competitive to achieve monthly target , good environment working and have a good person in charge to commit . Salary not enough for people that got so many comitment
3 July 2020
Available to perform prayers even out of break time. Tolerance if need to change working time as it is in shift. Easy to achieve target sales due to training provided to new employee.
4 June 2020
The days of working at Al-Ikhsan sport are very satisfying. this is because in the first week of my job I was taught a lot of new things and trained by an old staff on tasks and how to build my self-esteem to become efficient at work.

Throughout my career, I've learned a lot of new things. Whiles that, for skills, able to communicate with different backgrounds of people, self-motivated, hard-working individuals, and have a passion for learning. I am willing to learn new skills and knowledge.

For the management, I am also able to work effectively in a team thus play a good role of leader whenever ask to do and willing to accept criticism and easily to adapt to a new environment. Then I can plan n manage my target to ensure gets the goals.

The hardest part of the job is making the RST and FST

The most enjoyable part of the job is very high in the teamwork culture.
25 April 2018
i. To achieve monthly and yearly target set by the management.
ii. To make a welcoming, customer-friendly place for customer to visit, to enquire and to buy.

iii. To support the Team in achieving company sale targets and operational goals.

iv. To serve customer with right information and knowledge of item in the outlets and assist shoppers to find the right goods for them.

v. Approaching customers and offering the advice on products to persuade them to buy.

vi. Ensure all pricing, signage and displays are correct at all times.

vii. Make the customer aware of any special offers.

viii. Be aware of what all the customers in the shop are doing and to guard against shoplifting.

ix. Being responsible for processing cash sales and credit card payments.

x. Be involved in stock control and management.

xi. To maintain the highest possible levels of visual standards and housekeeping.

xii. Follow all the company policies and procedures.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.