Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd
Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd Employee Review

fun workplace.

2 October 2018
no stress, no pressure, enjoy to do your work. approach to customers and brief about the product n make sure sale's target achieve to get super commissions.
3 July 2020
Available to perform prayers even out of break time. Tolerance if need to change working time as it is in shift. Easy to achieve target sales due to training provided to new employee.
6 June 2020
The good things
Of course i’m enjoy, we must achieve my target to make sure i get the commission

The challenges

To achieve target while you must make sure your place clean
4 June 2020
The days of working at Al-Ikhsan sport are very satisfying. this is because in the first week of my job I was taught a lot of new things and trained by an old staff on tasks and how to build my self-esteem to become efficient at work.

Throughout my career, I've learned a lot of new things. Whiles that, for skills, able to communicate with different backgrounds of people, self-motivated, hard-working individuals, and have a passion for learning. I am willing to learn new skills and knowledge.

For the management, I am also able to work effectively in a team thus play a good role of leader whenever ask to do and willing to accept criticism and easily to adapt to a new environment. Then I can plan n manage my target to ensure gets the goals.

The hardest part of the job is making the RST and FST

The most enjoyable part of the job is very high in the teamwork culture.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Al-Ikhsan Sports Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.