Albukhary International University

Albukhary International University Employee Reviews

Enjoyable with my task

Enjoyable with my task Can work with low supervision Independent to settle all the job and must be creative and multi tasking Communicate with all level

Pros

Gain product knowledge in management

Cons

Bias

Unstable

They need to put their act together. No proper future planning. Very high turnover. People left a good job to join them but realized that was the biggest mistake made, but too late. Guess that's a common trait of family-owned organizations. The owner has the absolute decision on the future of the organization.

Pros

Nice office and environment

Cons

Uncertain future for many

It is really very good university

I am glad to hear that Albukhary International University (AiU) is reopening and starting to receive students and staff applications. In fact, I was employed by this great university as a lecturer, and I spent two years of my life as a very nice time working at AiU with my lovely colleagues and students.

A lot of red tape

It was quite difficult to be heard in a company that was not as welcoming to people who were different, but the overall work my department did during that time made it worthwhile and allowed the university to re-open at the projected time that year.

Pros

Cheap cost of living

Cons

No job security

good to work

handling tickets raised by customer/partner answering calls when customer/partner call in calls will be from every region of the world tickets will be APAC tickets since this is APAC TAC center

Pros

learn a lot of things

Cons

under sized work force

productive and fun with the working environment

I get some knowledge and experience while working here because I can adapt with the working environment there with the international students and also teacher.

Pros

Comfortable

Cons

Lack of staff

Basics are mastered as the foundation for higher-level learning. Lessons are personal, engaging, and time-efficient. Lessons meet specific learning needs and skill gaps. Learning goals and performance are measurable and transparent. Guided independent learning using various media equips students with 20th-century skills. Classrooms are safe, fun, and promote higher-level thinking skills. Teachers are friendly but firm managers, effective communicators, and models of professionalism.

Pros

Good benefits

Creative and Productive Workplace with more Insights into Human Values

The most typical day at work is when results are shown and targets are achieved or even exceeded. The most important skills I developed are co-curriculum design and activities and acquiring competencies rather than skills only. Macro-management is used in the workplace, which enabled me to be more creative. Like any other workplace, some co-workers have excellent communication, others have issues with teamwork and communication. Overall, communication was healthy because I tried to understand my colleagues' preferable styles and personalities. The hardest part of the job happens when a member of the team does not stick to the standards agreed upon, e.g., rubrics and course outline, which might cause a lot of problems especially with students. The most enjoyable part of the job is when targets are achieved or exceeded and when skills are really transferrable.

Pros

Free accomodation on campus.

Cons

Heavy workload and very short annual leave.

Jobs at Albukhary International University