ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd

ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

This working environment is good for people who love to compete with others. You have to make a move to get a customer. You have to be a different from the other. You got to have the knowledge about all the product in the store so that it is easy for you to attract customer to buy your selling product.
So far it's ok. Zero knowledge also can work at this company. I resign this company because want to try find experiences elsewhere. & i want to improve my new knowledge. :)
First at all, All IT is a nice place for us to get new experience and knowledge about technologies or gadgets. I have had learn and understand more than i needed. We have a fun workplace culture, we done a lot of product sharing information and do research or read review to gain more information so then we can explained the product feature or specification. The hardest part of my job is to understand and patience with customers attitude. We had some tough time.
Pros
Commission, Allowance And Daily Meal Allowance.
Cons
No Insurances, Short break, healthcare
Like any retail stores, when you are busy, you will be really busy otherwise you can stand there doing nothing but chatting with your colleagues. You will learn to connect and hone your interpersonal skills with both your customers and colleagues. Depending on your department allocation, you will also gain product and general knowledge. There are bound to be politicking but it doesn't really affect your work and soon your colleagues will be like family to you. There will also be good days and bad days, difficult customers and easy customers. But the most enjoyable is how your colleagues will cover for you if you're feeling unwell, either mentally or physically.
Pros
Nearby to various facilities due to being inside a shopping mall
Cons
Management decisions making skills
I have the passion and put my heart into my job as a trainer. Being a trainer doesn't make me smarter than others. But it has opened up more room for improvement where I can learn something new from many different people. I feel thankful for the opportunity given by the management to hire someone who never done a training before. But my past experiences in customer service, marketing and business development backgrounds with my burning passion have helped me to get this opportunity to start exploring the possibility to become a trainer who can touch lives. I love about the differences in people which helps me to learn about different cultures in the place I called my 2nd home. The hardest part of my job is to make others see from the perspectives of a trainer who wants to help and see changes for betterment. It is my responsibility to make sure that the learning culture can grow continuously and consistently in the organization I work with. But the support, effort and cooperation need to come from the top, middle till the bottom. I have a heart to listen patiently for feedbacks from the bottom with intention to understand challenges that faced by them and to help everyone to grow. Those who are at the bottom are the biggest challenge for me to help especially when the middle and top level didn't see the importance of why every level needs to come as a team to make training and people development works and effective. Throughout my employment, I have tried out many ways where people have told me not possible but I have seen many possibilities in the people whom I was working - more...
Pros
Learning Opportunity
Cons
Losing opportunity to grow