ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd
ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd Employee Review

Fun and less stress workplace. Strong teamwork we had here.

23 July 2017
First at all, All IT is a nice place for us to get new experience and knowledge about technologies or gadgets. I have had learn and understand more than i needed. We have a fun workplace culture, we done a lot of product sharing information and do research or read review to gain more information so then we can explained the product feature or specification. The hardest part of my job is to understand and patience with customers attitude. We had some tough time.
Pros
Commission, Allowance And Daily Meal Allowance.
Cons
No Insurances, Short break, healthcare
9 March 2020
Same role
Sales Assistance (Former Employee) - My town
This working environment is good for people who love to compete with others. You have to make a move to get a customer. You have to be a different from the other. You got to have the knowledge about all the product in the store so that it is easy for you to attract customer to buy your selling product.
2 January 2020
Computer Technician (Former Employee) - Petaling
So far it's ok. Zero knowledge also can work at this company. I resign this company because want to try find experiences elsewhere. & i want to improve my new knowledge. :)
1 March 2017
Sales Associate (Former Employee) - Mutiara Damansara
Like any retail stores, when you are busy, you will be really busy otherwise you can stand there doing nothing but chatting with your colleagues. You will learn to connect and hone your interpersonal skills with both your customers and colleagues. Depending on your department allocation, you will also gain product and general knowledge. There are bound to be politicking but it doesn't really affect your work and soon your colleagues will be like family to you. There will also be good days and bad days, difficult customers and easy customers. But the most enjoyable is how your colleagues will cover for you if you're feeling unwell, either mentally or physically.
Pros
Nearby to various facilities due to being inside a shopping mall
Cons
Management decisions making skills
  1. Fun and less stress workplace. Strong teamwork we had here.