ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd

ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews in Subang Jaya

Found 1 review matching the search
I have the passion and put my heart into my job as a trainer. Being a trainer doesn't make me smarter than others. But it has opened up more room for improvement where I can learn something new from many different people. I feel thankful for the opportunity given by the management to hire someone who never done a training before. But my past experiences in customer service, marketing and business development backgrounds with my burning passion have helped me to get this opportunity to start exploring the possibility to become a trainer who can touch lives. I love about the differences in people which helps me to learn about different cultures in the place I called my 2nd home. The hardest part of my job is to make others see from the perspectives of a trainer who wants to help and see changes for betterment. It is my responsibility to make sure that the learning culture can grow continuously and consistently in the organization I work with. But the support, effort and cooperation need to come from the top, middle till the bottom. I have a heart to listen patiently for feedbacks from the bottom with intention to understand challenges that faced by them and to help everyone to grow. Those who are at the bottom are the biggest challenge for me to help especially when the middle and top level didn't see the importance of why every level needs to come as a team to make training and people development works and effective. Throughout my employment, I have tried out many ways where people have told me not possible but I have seen many possibilities in the people whom I was working - more...
Pros
Learning Opportunity
Cons
Losing opportunity to grow