Amcor
Coronavirus update
Information from Amcor:

Amcor Employee Reviews

Malaysia4 reviews
This company allows you to learn more about the machines, quality and production related matters. It is suitable for those seeking for a secure job as all the jobs are less challenging.
Growth and productive company. Can work in team with various department. Help each other. Can do our job in our creativity and style but still follow the company rule.
Improve and optimize process and machine capability. Enhance product quality by solving internal quality issue. Ensure sufficient and usage of suitable tooling to maximize production efficiency. Identify internal and customer complaint root cause and action using DMAIC. Work on waste reduction project. Process validation due to machine relocation. Identify improvement on manufacturing process, work flow, methodologies, and color standard management.
Working environment gives the stability to work and good the given task in a proper. Learned a lot about process improvement and method to uses. Besides that was send for training and given certification for it.
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Amcor?