Amcor
Coronavirus update
Information from Amcor:

Amcor Employee Reviews

Showing all 1,248 reviews
This company allows you to learn more about the machines, quality and production related matters. It is suitable for those seeking for a secure job as all the jobs are less challenging.
Upper management is clueless about what their employees actually do. The forced overtime is excessive. Not much of a life away from work . 12 shifts can be brutal
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Forced overtime and management issues
On fait travailler à fond et vous croire au contrat manque d organisations
Pros
Aucun
Cons
Manque d intégrité
They give you no training, no input, no feedback and then drop you without giving a reason. I did everything I was told and one day I left work and was called as soon as I got home and told I was no longer needed.
Basically, just do your job and you’ll be fine. As a general rule, most complaints come from individuals who stand around talking and goofing off and not doing their job.
I would tell anyone about a successful job here . I felt great at this company while working for them. I still have family and friends that work there.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
Pretty sure the plant manager has thick callouses on her knees. She surrounds herself with incompetent yes men who smell of microwaved ham. She's threatened by any woman that doesn't remind her of grilled cheese or oozing puss. One man disrupts the gravitational field of three entire building.
Pros
Free salsa sauce
Cons
Drew not calling me back but
Was confusing until it was explained how to do the job. Pretty easy after the first day. Met some people I knew outside of the job. Friendly employees
Stay away, management sucks, lead operators aren't to be trusted. Hours suck. Overall the people on the floor are great.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Everything else
The management at Amcor is lacking tremendously. They have no faith in their employees to do their jobs and quality checks as required and they overload employees with too many responsibilities to prevent hiring more people. They are also hateful and demeaning to their employees. Great pay but i don't think it's worth all that
Mejorar la capacitación del personal que elabora dentro de la empresa. Reforzar la seguridad y valores de la empresa. Hacer que las personas tomen conciencia de su puesto y el producto de la compañía.
Pros
Mejor rendimiento de las personas que trabajan en la empresa.
Cons
El personal es el capital más importante de cualquier empresa.
I learned a lot and was able to always help our production floor. The bad was that no matter how many hours you worked or how much you gave, you never got more than a 3 rating from the current manager. There’s no appreciation for the non union workers even though they either more than the required 7.75 hrs that the union did.
You learn a lot fast, gotta be quick on your feet to be able to catch machine mess ups and so on. Work schedule is pre set which is nice to plan around. They are very strict about attendance.
Pros
You learn a lot
Cons
I was hired as a temp. 1 year contract. The guy I was to attend to left after my first night. Got moved around for 3 months never learned anything. Was just a hindrence to people who worked as a couple of trio etc. Eventually got promoted to quality team. Changed shift for 2 weeks to accommodate training. Got on really well working under the quality team. Took to the job no problem just like any job I did. Had 2 days booked off for a family wedding and a hateful manager who had just come back got rid of me. He told the agency that i could not do any of the jobs. A complete assassination of character
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Awful managers
Very uncomfortable work environment with people who don't care. Managers and supervisors are very flexible and understanding.
But the job itself isn't very stimulating, and the coworkers are unbearable
Benefits
Cons
45 minutes from my house
This place doesn't care about its employees at all. Bottom line is profit at all cost. They want you to bend over backwards for them all the time and to expect nothing in return. You would think with taking over bemis that the company would change and it did. For the worse. Ask around nobody wants to work there, The place has such a high turnover anymore its a joke. They treat you like garbage. Management lies to you all the time. Years ago you were proud to say you worked there, now you hang you head in shame. Go somewhere else for a job. This place is not a good company to work for
Pros
Cons
eveything
Matige mentaliteit. Veel geroddel en onder collega's heel veel onenigheid.
Pros
Lunch voor lage prijzen
Cons
Wordt niet geluisterd naar het personeel
Na área da manutenção empresa com grandes profissionais. Necessário uma rápida detecção e resolução de problemas e alguma tolerância/gestão de stress.
Aprendi bastante coisa na Dixie toga e Bemis, tive uma otima evolução pois comecei como menor aprendiz e colaborei de 2008 a 2017 e se me convidasse para trabalhar novamente com certeza eu iria.
Former 9+ year Maintenance Tech. Punitive culture. No training for trainees. Supervisors and Dept Manager that have no clue about the job or even background in the area. Does not respect experience and could care less about your opion. Alot of buttkissing and backstabbing. Stealing is commonplace and not dealt with. True workers get dumped on. Dont bother applying.
E uma empresa idônea da valor a seus funcionários e da oportunidade oque e mais importante
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Amcor. Our community is ready to answer.