AmMetLife Insurance Berhad

AmMetLife Insurance Berhad Employee Reviews

Malaysia9 reviews

Would love to work here

Loved the environment of workplace. Would loved to work again here if I were given a chance. Having a proper training from manager was a great experience

Stressful environment

A lots thing to do as minimal staff in the branch and need to cover all included agents support, customer services, back end office, administrative works, complaints, answering calls and many more. Colleagues is not helpful and not willing to teach and expect you to learn by observing their works. Must complete daily paper work/report and must willing to work until 7-8pm or more.

Nice to work here.

Really want to work here again. Unfortunately there want a younger staff to meet there requirements. Last to comment is nice to work and get experience in this company.

Productive & Fun work environment

My typical day at work start with the light breakfast at company's pantry before start the works. I have learnt how to interact with my colleague and the ability to solve the problem. The culture in my workplace is similar with others as we will have our lunch with whole department for some celebrations. I enjoyed my job the most when I am able to contribute for the tasks and solve it. Pros company can be accessible easily through public transportation (LRT/KTM ) 1) Fun Working 2) Can gain knowledge based on your department & Technology, 3) Flexible Working hours. Cons limited choices restaurant in nearby, short break

Still Searching for Identity

The company is fine but it really ought to toughen up on certain department especially the IT infrastructure which is still lacking behind the big players. The need to have research done on job apportionment as it's really poorly done. If you are into gaining experience, this is the place to be but once you have it then it's best to leave unless they move forward with MetLife way.

best teamwork ever

good office environment, all staff are helpful, providing training every week, best competition provided, learned how to handles customer need, reward every month once achieved target

fun workplace with good colleagues

Pros

company can be accessible easily through public transportation (LRT/KTM )

Cons

limited choices restaurant in nearby, short break

Great company and gifted

Have a a good system to answer any inquiry and do a daily work. The working environment also is very nicely and nearest the public transport. Good management by team lead and they know what they want from the staff. Most important need to catch up the date line given.

Pros

nearest public transport

Cons

Expensive lifestyle

my reviews

Still there is a lot of area need attention and improvement. Nevertheless this is a good place to work where can learn new things and having various type of challenges being work aspects, people, compliance and also culture.

Pros

Various learning space

Cons

Facing challenge on people and culture

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AmMetLife Insurance Berhad. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits