Aquaria KLCC

Aquaria KLCC Employee Reviews

Management really concern about their staff. The paid was not that good for part timer but it was fun to work in Aquaria as i get to learn a lot of new things.
Being Customer Service Assistant for 4 months taught me how to control crowd and overcome my stage-nervous. Lead for Live Feeding Commentary made me confident to talk and have conversation with customer especially tourist that come to Malaysia to enjoy Malaysia. Good management and healthy workplace culture.
I always look forward to my work days. As I love having conversations with the tourist. I learned alot from the tourist and how to handle different types of visitors. The workplace culture is great. Everyone is close with each other. The most enjoyable part is I can watch sharks and other marine life all day everyday.
I learnt many things especially those relating to sea creatures where I don't get to learn in school. The workplace culture is fine as everyone are willing to help the new staffs to adapt with the surrounding. It is fun as you get to know various types of people in this world by communicating with them. The hardest part of the job is where you might get scolded by the customer but you have to control your anger. However, the most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers and visitors going out of the place with a smile on their face as they learn something from us especially the kids.
i really really enjoy work at Aquria KLCC. all the staff are really nice. the environment here are so amazing. i bet all people enter the Aquria, they will love it.
  1. Employee Reviews