AS White Global

AS White Global Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

good enviroment

good enviroment but thats it, basic benefit like epf socso and medical card. no bonus and no allowance except for tech allowance. good thing is hybrid so can save up time and commuting expenses

Work Life Balance

Great employee engagement, Hybrid Model and Great Management Team. Great support from Internal Team. Great Bonding, teamwork is always there. Learning is fun too.

Pros

All is good!

Cons

AU Public Holiday

Work life balance and competetive

CEO of this company take care of the staff welfare(insurance,company trip,flood benefit .Suitable working experience to someone seeking MNC experience.I am working on IT hence we've been given opportunity to wfh.Since its an outsourcing company your KPI will be based on your performance with client.Quite challenging if you have tough client .Overall all is good and i would recommend anyone to work here.

A great working place for work-life balance

Appreciated for the great experience working in ASW that allow me much flexibility to pursue for my part-time degree study at the same time. As part of internal team of ASW, opportunities with adequate autonomy also given to me in facilitating the routine HR operations.

Pros

Work-life balance, friendly working environment

Cons

Might be challenging for individual who have difficulty in adapt offshoring working style

Fun workplace with good environment of employees

Really enjoyable working hours with benefits given. Flexible for break and lunch time. Medical card benefits given to employees. Affordable basic salary for fresh grad by doing Data Analyst position. Good opportunity given to grown in company if achievements accomplished.

Pros

Flexible break and lunch time, good working hours.

Cons

KPI target every month expectation.

Great start to my career

I've learnt many things working here - I've learn that I am able to push myself to give my best and realised how dedicated/loyal I am to the company I work with. Most enjoyable part of the job is the working hours. As it is an Australian firm I start work at 6am and end work at 3pm and am able to skip massive KL traffic. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the benefits which do not come up to par to other companies in KL.

Pros

Work Hours

Cons

Benefits and Growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at AS White Global. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about AS White Global in popular locations

• AS White Global
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?