Aspiro Sdn Bhd

Aspiro Sdn Bhd Employee Reviews

Malaysia6 reviews

Good environment

Good work environment, nice colleagues, poor management, good benefits, no standardisations in operation, operation too manual, good experience for fresh graduates

Poor IT Infrastructure, Low Pay, Lack Personal Growth

Poor IT infrastructure - VPN & VDI just a joke, WFH is a disaster.Low pay, low incrementPoor management within the company and client.Tricky in forcing employee to stay due to unreasonable resignation term & condition.

Pros

Not recommended

Cons

Beyond your expectation

Well established and Convenient for those who seek experience in Shared Service Centre

The normal working day is from Monday until Friday. Involving payroll duties under Time Management for Indonesian Mills (SinasMas). I have learned on using SAP software to execute my daily duties such as generating reports and carried out payroll closing on a monthly basis. The workplace culture is fun as most of us consist of a young workforce. The hardest part will be the communication error or breakdown in SAP which sometimes occur during Month-end closing. The most enjoyable part is once you know your job task end to end you got chance to learn other parts of job scope.

Great Working Culture

I did my internship at Aspiro. I loved the open floor concept and there was free flow of communication, everyone was welcoming and willing to guide you if you're facing any difficulties. I couldn't ask for a better place to do my internship.

Young and vibrant workplace

A relatively new company with young and energetic people, lots of work transition and continuous improvement projects are going on which provide great opportunities to learn new experience.

Favouritism

Doesn’t have career growth. Strong favouritism among the team. Didn’t have fix decision and everything will be change last minute as what they’ve decided.

Pros

Medical benefit for employee and family

Cons

Need to work on public holiday

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aspiro Sdn Bhd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits