ASTRO

ASTRO Employee Reviews

Malaysia182 reviews
find sales and meet many people, very fun work, work like a team and go to many place to work, it a very good experients for me to learn more place and to live.
A typical day at work. No benefits, no additional remunerations. To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience preferably in creating ideas.
Would be great if they offered permanent position basis. There is no permanent position offered. Staffs worked more than 4 years still under contract.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract
Respect, trust, and training are vital elements in productivity and job satisfaction. Respect and Interpersonal relations at work play a critical role in employee job satisfaction and happiness.Training your team not only gives them knowledge but also lets them know they're valued.
The colleagues where I worked were so friendly and helpful. You won't be lost the first of your working day. I would give 5/5 of their facilities provided for employees, very engaging! hardest part of the job is you got to have a fast pace to keep up with the work and people around you
Pros
a happening celebration ie Raya, Deepavali, Christmas
Cons
you may not work with colleagues at around your age
Best company to work.Good Learning and lot of training are provided, management is supportive. Work environment is good. So many Extra curricular activities. Office ambiance is very good. Job security is average. Appraisals are average. You get a flexibility to use your innovative skills.An organization that provides good career growth opportunities and you would certainly be satisfied with the healthy work life balance that you can maintain while being here.
1. Quite a lot of senior staff who can assist on troubleshooting issues and sharing knowledge.

2. KPI which is not fair.

- Daily responsibilities are not included on KPI review

- Innovation with zero cost

3. Quite hard to reach/achieve our expectation or recommendation given during department meeting.
Good working environment for newbies. Expose to various telecommunication site for completing the job task of IPTV order management. Friendly workplace culture.
I was given a multiple opportunities to grow in this company. I learnt people management skills and broadcast technicalities here. Made a lot of contacts throughout South East Asia.
It is a company to set your future with . The benefits and perks are very tempting . The work culture is very positive. Working environment takes a minimal refurbishment every year end. Very close working family. Co-workers are very helpful and always close knit. Many get togethers and town halls to improve this tie.
Pros
Great Benefits, Good Environment, Positive Feel daily.
Cons
Long working hours
It's a awesome company and it's new product which is astro. Was handing uk customer. It's great and I was enjoying the benefits of company. I really love it.
Relaxed but productive environment, great management. However, employee benefits& entitlements are lower. I learned so much about call center operation from this place.
The working day is normal office hours job. Learned a lot things such as hoe to interact with clients. The management is very helpful whenever we have any sort of trouble the management will help us to troubleshoot for us. The working culture is very very joyful and caring towards one and other. Nothing to be find hard in this job all I did with a joyful mindset. Most enjoying part is the event used to held in the office and surprise birthday party.
It is a very competitive working environment but I got the opportunity to meet people from different channel and platform, get to learn different set skills from various of department (call-centre, studio, sourcing, management, marketing and events).
need to be able to multi task since there will be changes on offer. need to be more extra work on task be given. learn new things every day and bosses help on staff
Looking forward to working with Astro in the future... Such a wonderful moment working something that have been a passion for me... Till we meet again in future... Call me if have a vacancy...
Pros
Gain a lot of knowledge and learn new hindi term in every assignment
Cons
Rushing to catch the dateline...
Working at Astro was a relaxed culture. However the Singapore market that we were working for closed down and the original group of colleagues had to disperse.
Co-workers are friendly and ready to lend a helping hand in any situation. The managers are always there ti hear. Problems will never be solved if we dont take initative.
As per its sector, entertainment are inevitable in its whole process. Every department are highly harnessed to produce the most efficient employers. An excellent career enhancing firm. Liberal culture, no gender biasness, no seniority issues. Economical enhancement with various benefits and renumeration. Staffs are extemely valued.
I enjoyed working at ASTRO. It give a good experienced working in procurement department. I’ve negotiated with few vendors in order to get a good price for productions.
Administrative Assistant duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time-sensitive material.