ASTRO

ASTRO Employee Reviews

Malaysia190 reviews

productive and fun

1. normal hour2. relaxed and fun3. culture workplace so good4.solving customer problem if have issue delay delivery5. call customer to promoted product through our platform

Pros

free lunches

Cons

shortbreaks, healthcare

Good place to work with great coleague. You got many things to learn but with your own initiative. People are helpful and friendly. But, company directiom keep changing and you need to adapt fast.

An all rounded company to work with

The level of busy-ness depends on what department you are in. Overall it was fun working with Astro. But the pandemic hits really hard. Astro has demolished some of employee benefits, but it does not impact much.

Pros

fun environment / cool place to work

Cons

not enough parking spaces

Worst Company Ever

You put your whole focus on being better each day but end of the day its all full of office politics where close contact with family blood are given opportunities to rise up so that every misdeeds are covered.

Learning School and productive

Friendly and lively working atmosphere with full facilities given. Staff's welfare and health carefully taken care. Good remuneration given as well as product training given. It's a place for earning and learning work life balance place. Management really care for the Staff's and company growth together. Simply It's the right place to work with in current situation.

Very challenge job and will leave u big experience

Good for your oppotunities and more excitement. More to know a new kind of experience. U will find a new colleage and friends. Give your best for the 1st day and will know u arent too good and try to be more good in your position.

Pros

Feel good to come working.

Amazing Workplace, People and Benefits!

I have started my first career with Astro.Astro taught me numbers of valuable skills and knowledge. I went from zero knowledge on customer experience, to today: skilful, knowledgeable and able to work independently, with minimal supervision, plus, my English proficiency also getting better day by day.Astro is a great place for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and experience. Not to mention the benefits you will get, it is enormous and excellent.

Pros

Free Astro Service, 100k Medical Insurance, Food allowance

Cons

Very stressful

very fun working

find sales and meet many people, very fun work, work like a team and go to many place to work, it a very good experients for me to learn more place and to live.

Productive yet no benefits

A typical day at work. No benefits, no additional remunerations. To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience preferably in creating ideas.

fun work place

saya merasa begitu seronok bila dapat bekerja dalam keadaan yang tidak ada tekanan.gaji yang begitu banyak kalau hendak dibandingkan dengan telemarketing diluar

Contract staff

Would be great if they offered permanent position basis. There is no permanent position offered. Staffs worked more than 4 years still under contract.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Contract

productive and fun environment

Respect, trust, and training are vital elements in productivity and job satisfaction. Respect and Interpersonal relations at work play a critical role in employee job satisfaction and happiness.Training your team not only gives them knowledge but also lets them know they're valued.

a good workplace atmosphere

The colleagues where I worked were so friendly and helpful. You won't be lost the first of your working day. I would give 5/5 of their facilities provided for employees, very engaging! hardest part of the job is you got to have a fast pace to keep up with the work and people around you

Pros

a happening celebration ie Raya, Deepavali, Christmas

Cons

you may not work with colleagues at around your age

They are supporting the employees like the own family members. Really appreciate

Best company to work.Good Learning and lot of training are provided, management is supportive. Work environment is good. So many Extra curricular activities. Office ambiance is very good. Job security is average. Appraisals are average. You get a flexibility to use your innovative skills.An organization that provides good career growth opportunities and you would certainly be satisfied with the healthy work life balance that you can maintain while being here.

Place where can acquire knowledge

1. Quite a lot of senior staff who can assist on troubleshooting issues and sharing knowledge. 2. KPI which is not fair. - Daily responsibilities are not included on KPI review - Innovation with zero cost 3. Quite hard to reach/achieve our expectation or recommendation given during department meeting.

Fast pace environment

Good working environment for newbies. Expose to various telecommunication site for completing the job task of IPTV order management. Friendly workplace culture.

Learnt a lot of things in Astro

I was given a multiple opportunities to grow in this company. I learnt people management skills and broadcast technicalities here. Made a lot of contacts throughout South East Asia.

Stability

It is a company to set your future with . The benefits and perks are very tempting . The work culture is very positive. Working environment takes a minimal refurbishment every year end. Very close working family. Co-workers are very helpful and always close knit. Many get togethers and town halls to improve this tie.

Pros

Great Benefits, Good Environment, Positive Feel daily.

Cons

Long working hours

Very good

It's a awesome company and it's new product which is astro. Was handing uk customer. It's great and I was enjoying the benefits of company. I really love it.

Fun Workplace.

Relaxed but productive environment, great management. However, employee benefits& entitlements are lower. I learned so much about call center operation from this place.

Fun with commission

The working day is normal office hours job. Learned a lot things such as hoe to interact with clients. The management is very helpful whenever we have any sort of trouble the management will help us to troubleshoot for us. The working culture is very very joyful and caring towards one and other. Nothing to be find hard in this job all I did with a joyful mindset. Most enjoying part is the event used to held in the office and surprise birthday party.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASTRO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
  • ASTRO
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?