ASTRO

ASTRO Management reviews

Malaysia178 reviews
Best company to work.Good Learning and lot of training are provided, management is supportive. Work environment is good. So many Extra curricular activities. Office ambiance is very good. Job security is average. Appraisals are average. You get a flexibility to use your innovative skills.An organization that provides good career growth opportunities and you would certainly be satisfied with the healthy work life balance that you can maintain while being here.
Good working environment for newbies. Expose to various telecommunication site for completing the job task of IPTV order management. Friendly workplace culture.
I was given a multiple opportunities to grow in this company. I learnt people management skills and broadcast technicalities here. Made a lot of contacts throughout South East Asia.
Relaxed but productive environment, great management. However, employee benefits& entitlements are lower. I learned so much about call center operation from this place.
The working day is normal office hours job. Learned a lot things such as hoe to interact with clients. The management is very helpful whenever we have any sort of trouble the management will help us to troubleshoot for us. The working culture is very very joyful and caring towards one and other. Nothing to be find hard in this job all I did with a joyful mindset. Most enjoying part is the event used to held in the office and surprise birthday party.
It is a very competitive working environment but I got the opportunity to meet people from different channel and platform, get to learn different set skills from various of department (call-centre, studio, sourcing, management, marketing and events).
Productive meetings, better collaboration, fun activities, management interactions and many more. Good managers who helps and guide you at all levels. Better performance ratings and bonuses.
* Great place to learn a variety of products and services.
* The lack of worklife balance and support particularly from stakeholders on regards to resolution of customer cases.

*Overworked due to lack of headcount.
Pros
Incentive prizes for upsell
Cons
Work life balance, lack of staff, management
Working in Astro teaches me to be more calm and patient person while handling customers'. Ive learnt alot in Astro and ive no doubt to admit Astro is one of the place to build my positive characters. The management is systematic and people centric. The challenges are there but with best Team Manager and bosses lead to reduce our stress while handling our task. Bosses and Managers are helping whenever we stuck.
Overall, it was a good experience that allowed me to grow as a person. Working there taught me how to think analytically in order to solve customers' problems while meeting management's expectations and to work within standardized rules and procedures set by the company.
Pros
Healthcare and employee benefits
Cons
Workplace culture & expectations
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at ASTRO?
Learned management skills
Approachable management for new ideas/innovation
Very good benefit and bouns

Work life balance with work and personal life

Training provided for upskills the staffs
Pros
Free lunch & Astro set
Cons
Fix working hours
- handle calls only on daily basis.
- have learned alot in this organization such as goal-oriented person, problem-solving skills, empathy, proficient in CRM software and lastly positive attitude person.

- come to management i would say i perfer the old management which was there when I newly join,very friendly and efficient one. the current one doesnt suits me,it was the veru main reason for me to leave the company.
- it was a very cheerful and fun working culture.

- the most tough part is to handle foreigner customer because sometimes they wrongly assume promos and packages.

- gets rewarded from time to time.
works under pressure
learn time/self management
best customer service skills
when handle adament customer

when customer feel great with my service
Pros
anual dinner
Cons
health benefit
It is a very nice working place with a very flexible environment. The staff is very supportive and friendly. The management always encourage staff and motivate staff.
Pros
Flexible working hour
Cons
need to achieve sales target
Learned to work as a team. New environment with flexible time. Very exciting with meet the monthly target. Good supporting from the management and team members.
Pros
Handphone allowance
Cons
Medical card
All in all, I've learned so much things about stress management and team work when working in ASTRO. However, the hardest part of this job comes at achieving the target provided by the company for individual's progress sales activities.
Pros
Travelling Allowances and Sales Commission
Cons
Short leave, long working hours
Het was een stage die erg belangerijk was voor mij, en mijn opleiding

- heel goede bedrijfscultuur

- Erg leuk om te zijn
Cons
Druk kruispunt
1) Good management system (starting from low hierarchy to high hierarchy)

2) Great work culture - including an encouraging motivation to all employees.
Pros
free parking pass
Cons
long working hours
alot of outdoor shoots. learned technical. not so good management. good work culture. easy and fun. good internal crew. alot of outstation shoots. good place to learn.
Flexi working environment and well benefit company.
Management may improve
Life balance
good opportunity for learning

team work strong

safety environment
Pros
RM150 free meal card and free parking
The culture change that CEO try to adapt look failed since then change are not done from the top and middle management due to fierce rivalry in the job which sometime is bad for the company
Pros
benefits is good
Cons
Office politics