ASTRO

ASTRO Management reviews

Clear

They are supporting the employees like the own family members. Really appreciate

Best company to work.Good Learning and lot of training are provided, management is supportive. Work environment is good. So many Extra curricular activities. Office ambiance is very good. Job security is average. Appraisals are average. You get a flexibility to use your innovative skills.An organization that provides good career growth opportunities and you would certainly be satisfied with the healthy work life balance that you can maintain while being here.

Fast pace environment

Good working environment for newbies. Expose to various telecommunication site for completing the job task of IPTV order management. Friendly workplace culture.

Learnt a lot of things in Astro

I was given a multiple opportunities to grow in this company. I learnt people management skills and broadcast technicalities here. Made a lot of contacts throughout South East Asia.

Fun Workplace.

Relaxed but productive environment, great management. However, employee benefits& entitlements are lower. I learned so much about call center operation from this place.

Fun with commission

The working day is normal office hours job. Learned a lot things such as hoe to interact with clients. The management is very helpful whenever we have any sort of trouble the management will help us to troubleshoot for us. The working culture is very very joyful and caring towards one and other. Nothing to be find hard in this job all I did with a joyful mindset. Most enjoying part is the event used to held in the office and surprise birthday party.

Great Learning Platform

It is a very competitive working environment but I got the opportunity to meet people from different channel and platform, get to learn different set skills from various of department (call-centre, studio, sourcing, management, marketing and events).

Productive, challenging and a fun place to work

Productive meetings, better collaboration, fun activities, management interactions and many more. Good managers who helps and guide you at all levels. Better performance ratings and bonuses.

Great perks and benefits

* Great place to learn a variety of products and services. * The lack of worklife balance and support particularly from stakeholders on regards to resolution of customer cases. *Overworked due to lack of headcount.

Pros

Incentive prizes for upsell

Cons

Work life balance, lack of staff, management

Productive and place to go beyond

Working in Astro teaches me to be more calm and patient person while handling customers'. Ive learnt alot in Astro and ive no doubt to admit Astro is one of the place to build my positive characters. The management is systematic and people centric. The challenges are there but with best Team Manager and bosses lead to reduce our stress while handling our task. Bosses and Managers are helping whenever we stuck.

Enjoyable workplace with its own set of challenges like any other organizations

Overall, it was a good experience that allowed me to grow as a person. Working there taught me how to think analytically in order to solve customers' problems while meeting management's expectations and to work within standardized rules and procedures set by the company.

Pros

Healthcare and employee benefits

Cons

Workplace culture & expectations

Jobs at ASTRO

See more jobs

Fun Place to work

Learned management skills Approachable management for new ideas/innovation Very good benefit and bouns Work life balance with work and personal life Training provided for upskills the staffs

Pros

Free lunch & Astro set

Cons

Fix working hours

Problem-solving skills & Ability to multi-task

- handle calls only on daily basis. - have learned alot in this organization such as goal-oriented person, problem-solving skills, empathy, proficient in CRM software and lastly positive attitude person. - come to management i would say i perfer the old management which was there when I newly join,very friendly and efficient one. the current one doesnt suits me,it was the veru main reason for me to leave the company. - it was a very cheerful and fun working culture. - the most tough part is to handle foreigner customer because sometimes they wrongly assume promos and packages. - gets rewarded from time to time.

best astro customer service

works under pressure learn time/self management best customer service skills when handle adament customer when customer feel great with my service

Pros

anual dinner

Cons

health benefit

Flexible working environment

It is a very nice working place with a very flexible environment. The staff is very supportive and friendly. The management always encourage staff and motivate staff.

Pros

Flexible working hour

Cons

need to achieve sales target

Independent and flexible

Learned to work as a team. New environment with flexible time. Very exciting with meet the monthly target. Good supporting from the management and team members.

Pros

Handphone allowance

Cons

Medical card

Productive and challenging workplace

All in all, I've learned so much things about stress management and team work when working in ASTRO. However, the hardest part of this job comes at achieving the target provided by the company for individual's progress sales activities.

Pros

Travelling Allowances and Sales Commission

Cons

Short leave, long working hours

Het was erg goed bij Astro

Het was een stage die erg belangerijk was voor mij, en mijn opleiding - heel goede bedrijfscultuur - Erg leuk om te zijn

Cons

Druk kruispunt

Big company, great challenger

1) Good management system (starting from low hierarchy to high hierarchy) 2) Great work culture - including an encouraging motivation to all employees.

Pros

free parking pass

Cons

long working hours

productive and fun workplace

alot of outdoor shoots. learned technical. not so good management. good work culture. easy and fun. good internal crew. alot of outstation shoots. good place to learn.

Dynamic environment

Flexi working environment and well benefit company. Management may improve Life balance good opportunity for learning team work strong safety environment

Pros

RM150 free meal card and free parking

Too Many inhouse Hate

The culture change that CEO try to adapt look failed since then change are not done from the top and middle management due to fierce rivalry in the job which sometime is bad for the company

Pros

benefits is good

Cons

Office politics

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ASTRO. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• ASTRO