ASTRO

ASTRO Salary & Benefits reviews

I have started my first career with Astro.Astro taught me numbers of valuable skills and knowledge. I went from zero knowledge on customer experience, to today: skilful, knowledgeable and able to work independently, with minimal supervision, plus, my English proficiency also getting better day by day.Astro is a great place for anyone who wants to expand their knowledge and experience. Not to mention the benefits you will get, it is enormous and excellent.
Pros
Free Astro Service, 100k Medical Insurance, Food allowance
Cons
Very stressful
A typical day at work. No benefits, no additional remunerations. To succeed in this role, you must have prior experience preferably in creating ideas.
It is a company to set your future with . The benefits and perks are very tempting . The work culture is very positive. Working environment takes a minimal refurbishment every year end. Very close working family. Co-workers are very helpful and always close knit. Many get togethers and town halls to improve this tie.
Pros
Great Benefits, Good Environment, Positive Feel daily.
Cons
Long working hours
It's a awesome company and it's new product which is astro. Was handing uk customer. It's great and I was enjoying the benefits of company. I really love it.
Relaxed but productive environment, great management. However, employee benefits& entitlements are lower. I learned so much about call center operation from this place.
As per its sector, entertainment are inevitable in its whole process. Every department are highly harnessed to produce the most efficient employers. An excellent career enhancing firm. Liberal culture, no gender biasness, no seniority issues. Economical enhancement with various benefits and renumeration. Staffs are extemely valued.
Best and fun environment, I stopped there just because I have no transport. Probably looking for an Astro job vacancy too. I can manage with the salary.
Pros
Outing with staff
Cons
Short breaks
I have learnt to be tolerance towards customers also working colleagues. Although it may seemed to be stressful yet it is challenging and fun working environment.
Benefits
It is a good place to work and get to know good colleagues. Company benefits is above average in the industries.Good depth of experience and talent, Friendly working environment
Overall, it was a good experience that allowed me to grow as a person. Working there taught me how to think analytically in order to solve customers' problems while meeting management's expectations and to work within standardized rules and procedures set by the company.
Pros
Healthcare and employee benefits
Cons
Workplace culture & expectations
Overall it was a good working experience in Astro. The best company I ever work with. They prioratised company's goal and there are many trainings given for individuals that wish to grow along with the company.
Pros
well structured, good benefits, salary and commission package
Cons
averagely managed
A workplace with positive working culture and definitely a great platform to gain and learn as much knowledge. It is definitely a progressive working environment and is definitely recommended for individuals to be exposed to the broadcasting industry in general. As Malaysia's top media owner, Astro definitely has a reputation of its own and has produced top quality employees in the industry.
Pros
Great Benefits, Parking, Meal Allowances
Cons
Aging workforce
I have been working here for the pass 8 years with wonderful experience and more flexible hours of work/shift. Joyful environment. Understanding manager and team. helpful team.
Pros
flexible time for breaks
Cons
Healthcare
Great benefits given to staff but need to work overloading. Totally no work life balance found in astro. Luckily I have a group of good colleagues who will help and support each other all the time.
Best place to gain experience in all aspects as majority of the staffs are well trained with thier jobs. Almost everyday need to work extra hours depends on the tasks assigned. We need to be multitasking and aspects ad-hock job at any point of time. Need to be fast learner and also need to manage stress level in order to work longer in astro.
Pros
Excellent benefits and training provided for all permenant staff
Cons
There is no supervision to the managers, working too long hours almost everyday without pay cover. No work life balance and high presure.
at our place there different culture and different thinking people, but it's fun working them, what i have learn from them is relationship, team building, leadership.
Pros
sometime we get free lunch
Cons
work for long hours
It was a very corporate environment. Not flexible and very rigid. Work life can be stressful. Need to work on most weekends too. Must absorb other colleagues work although your hands are full.
Pros
free parking
Cons
long working hours
Learnt a lot with regards to radio broadcasting. Eg: music scheduling and organising and handling meetings to increase listenership. It was a fun working environment.
Pros
free parking, fun working environment, medical benefits
Cons
long working hours
Got a lot of opportunities to learn. Office politics is quite a play here. You need to know how to talk even if you cant deliver you will be praise and easy to jump to higher post
Interesting, introducing products to customers, may be found with customers and can help they have any income, also can learn to be a good guy and be liable
Pros
Free lunch and petrol oil
Cons
Short time review and salary are not in time
We learn from the rule, set target for ourselves to hit the highest level of incentives, I find interesting to service customer, to learn from the product. We always have to follow certain rules and strongthen our dicipline. Lastly, that's quite many off day for rest.
Pros
good environment, nice colleagues and friendly
Cons
The increment salary is less and limit