B. Braun Medical Inc

B. Braun Medical Inc Employee Reviews

able to learn basics of troubleshooting and company also provide training for employees with certificate.good environment to work.helpful management and employees
Pros
food allowance, medical covarage
Cons
low overtime
Interesting Helpful staff Have complete pantry Flexible working hours Do not have fixed attire Friendly workers Stressful working due to date line Communication good
For me B.Braun really a good company that take care of workers need. Everything about workers need really perfect. The work day also really balance. The only problem is work culture that have seniority and too many group that different people from other.
Focus on the company and learn machine. work place in good and fun. the hardest to learn is work with using machine and to control that machine. enjoyable part is work with friend. All worker are friendly and fun and enjoy with this job.
Great team work in my department. Need to have strong stakeholders management skill to smooth your daily job. Good Healthcare benefits and have some minimum flexibility.
A very good workplace to work for but not in terms of management wise. Too stressful without work life balance. Mostly doing task out of job description and still interrupting staff after working hours. Another one is less appreciation/reward from upper management to staff. But in term of benefits, it's a good working place by receiving medical benefits, food subsidy, insurance, facilities and more.
Pros
Medical Insurance, healthcare
Cons
stressfull, too redundant procedures
Average place to work but better level of job security. A.company where everyone should choose to retire. Not aggressive unit as other semiconductors companies.
As a contract worker, I need to work 6 days in a week. I was worked on the Pen Needle Department to do 100% Inspection. From the work that i have done, I learn many thing such as how to detect the rejected and damage product
A scan is needed to go anywhere. The company provides a shuttle to move around because all of the building are not at one place. I was in the Calibration department and I learned to calibrate Calipers, Digimatic Micrometers and many others. Everyone is friendly. No one will be treated as a newbie. They day you enter you are already a part of the family. The hardest part of working there is everything is quick, no slow job. The fun part is, you will always be treated with a smike and like a family.
The good things Great environment, pretty offices and great people. The challenges Uneven workload and negligence. We need to use eyes 8 to 12 hours to cheking the product
Dynamic daily tasks. Apart of daily routine tasks, also faced new challenges that required a lot team discussion and team efforts to solve the issues. These gave me a lot experiences and improved my problem solving skill, interpersonal skill. Management always rewards employees based on performance. Focus on employee career advancement through training. Company work culture emphasis on " sharing expertise", sharing knowledge,know how among colleagues. Hardest of the job will be to keep up with the high qualities requirements ( medicals products). The most enjoyable part of job is the team spirit among colleagues.
Basically the work here is doing the repairing , preventive maintenance and also installtaion of new equipment for the customer. I have gain a lot of knowledge with my helpful engineer and the workplace culture is so good and cheerful surrounding. There is no hardest part of the job because our job here is to solve a problem and not to find people mistake. I am very enjoy working here and looking forward to gain more experience at other company after this.
I really enjoyed my time to work. My team made me feel like a part of a family, help me grow, teach me a lot, and allowed me to explore my skills. I felt like the work I was doing was making a difference.
Pros
Free healthcare, Free RM3 for food everyday, Free Zumba class
Great place to train your skills and teamwork. Friendly and Helpful colleagues. Clean n organized working enviroment. Seniors are always there to guide us in our flaws
Pros
Great Medical insurance from the company
Cons
no Cons
easy job, make fun and interesting. it make me happy to do any job and my own output. i also not alone to do this job as operator because i have a group as machine at workplace.
Pros
healthcare, short breaks
HR is quite a mess if you can't handle it well. Based on my observation, management didn't really take care of good, insight staff but used to reward more on those who are really not worth it. Good people usually resign in a regular basis, but those who are not worthy are given with higher position. I am just being pity to my colleagues. But truly to be honest, luckily I got a good boss of mine. Thanks boss, you rock
The daily task had required me to be more focus in production line in order to produce a good quality of products. The target has been decided in every shift and I had learn to work in team to achieve the target given.
Benefits
Cons
Workplace culture
I have learn so much thing when I worked at B.Braun.I learn how to registrar staff by using system data entry.I have learn how to do clocking.really feel relaxing when go for clocking.meals allowance rm 3 per day.yearly bonus and salary increasing once a year.medical card also issuing for every staff for their hospital expenses
Pros
Meals allowance rm 3 per day
Cons
Health care are important to prove our services
I learnt a lot of new things while having internship trainee in this company. The working environment is good with a friendly coworkers and excellent management. The willingness of sharing knowledge from coworkers who are not reluctant to show me new things really made me feel appreaciated.
Pros
Allowances for lunch everyday
Managment was okay while the environment also good. If i'm having difficult time or stress, i can go to happy place which company provide to do yoga or any exercise after working hour. It will reduce stress while enhance better efficiency in production operation.
Clean and healthy working environment, very systematic working system, excellent health benefits for employees, work-life balance, very healthy work culture.