BAE Systems Digital Intelligence

BAE Systems Digital Intelligence Employee Reviews

Malaysia11 reviews

Productive and Learn A LOT!

A good company and things to learn from. A good colleague across nationalities. Work life balanced is a must, really caring about employee well beings but, employee feel unheard and too be UK centric.

Pros

Free lunches occasionally, team activities, pension funds

Cons

Management issues, UK centric

Moderate

Moderate kind of working culture. However the yearly activities are fun. Surrounding areas are really strategic as Klcc is just a station away. Best thing is you have starbucks at the ground floor

Work Life balance

this company have a good work life balance. the work day can be started from 8:30am to 5:30pm. i have learned on infrastructure and incident management during my course enrolling this job.

Pros

nearby Public facilities like Train station

Flexible

Flexible working environment and suitable for fresh graduate who seeks to explore in information technology. Also, high possibility to be allocate in oversea due to assignment.

A great place to develop yourself

Chances will be given to you if you're keen to develop yourself in this company. However you'll need to have the initiative to pitch-in and maintain positive mindset and attitude within the work.

Pros

Opportunity

Benefits

Great Place to Work

Being here for 4 months, I have learned a lot to be fit in my role. As a graduate, I got a lot of guidance to be starting in the corporate world and also for my skills.

good

Generally a friendly and positive environment. I’ve received support by HR before my on-boarding and the company made me feel like a valuable part of the business. During the first period after on-boarded I received sufficient time to get up to speed in learning my role. The location of the London office is excellent, the building overall is quite nice although is not very contemporary and there are nicer office around. I have been in client facing role at BAE S AI and particularly enjoyed the customer engagement and exposure. The culture allows to work from home when required and there is a good support for your work-life-balance.Your supervisor and executive can help u how to settle the problem.

Benefits

Cons

Currently BAE is facing tough time

BAE is currently struggling to maintain their resources due to current government situation. BAE used to have major project / programme with government; however, due to certain issue, most of the project / programme lost to competitor. The culture is great. People are allowed to work from home, flexi working hours and not much office politics.

Improper management within the NOC

As far as i work here, the NOC management is not as good as expected where people taking advantage with the provided privileges. I am not satisfied with the NOC management where it has to be changed so that there will be more matured staffs in managing.

Pros

Free food during festive seasons

Cons

Bad NOC management

Work and life balance

It is a valuable experience for me to have been working in a big multinational company. I also had fun during my working at the company as my team leader and teammates are supportive and cool, but we all were committed and focused to our tasks. The company gives importance to work life balance. Hence, we were all seem to have a good stress management and time management. We also manage to maintain good relationships among the employees in the company as we have social events once a month or once in two months.

Pros

Flexible time

Diverse company

Good place to learn and yet company direction unclear as it has bad internal politic.

Pros

lot of things to learn, work life balance

Cons

bad internal politic, lack of benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BAE Systems Digital Intelligence. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits