BP Healthcare Group Employee Reviews in Butterworth
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 18 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Every decision is made by management, u need to follow eventhough the decision will lead to problems with customer. This is healthcare service provider but show no benefits for health services. staff will be questioned when taking MC, EL or unpaid leave for a valid reason. cannot take half day AL also...effort & qualification means nothing, the one who did sales always the good one.
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BP Healthcare Group?
See more BP Healthcare Group reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BP Healthcare Group. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 18 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about BP Healthcare Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at BP Healthcare Group?3 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at BP Healthcare Group?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at BP Healthcare Group?2 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at BP Healthcare Group?One person answered
- Do BP Healthcare Group offer internship program to students who currently studying degree in food b…One person answered
- What is the interview process like at BP Healthcare Group?One person answered
- What interview question may be asked in internship application
- Does BP Healthcare group take Microbiology student for internship
- How does someone get hired at BP Healthcare Group? What are the steps along the way?
See all questions and answers