Baker Hughes Incorporated

Good basic

13th month salary is provided

dental/eye wear benefit

medical benefit
Pros
Good basic for FE
Working under skilled junior and senior accountants allowed me to develop the necessary experience that will help me succeed at your company. This company has a good environment.
Not close to work life balance culture. No career enhancement. Very stressful environment. Not have qualified leader. Hard to gain new knowledge and knowledge transfer are not properly done. No guidance for new employee.
Baker Hughes provide worklife balance which every staff is available to work from home or anywhere as when necessary. Management is good. Salary paid on time
BHI is a nice place to work with a lot of opportunities to grow. It is very diverse company with highly knowledgeable people. BH runs various resource development program to prepare future leaders.
Fun working despite the less carer enhancement opportunity and lack of process flow. Will be good ground for fresh job seekers to develop skill in various area.
Pros
Food on occasion
Cons
stressfull
BH Incorporated cares about your personal development. There is always people there to ask for help if you get stuck and they always push you to do your best. The office is fun and modern and the people are so friendly. For my first ever job I dont think I could be at a better company. My experience at BH Incorporated has been all positive.
Good place to learn new things. The working culture fairly good. The hard part of my role at there is we did not had a fixed working hours. They do send employee for oversea training.
Incompetent management constantly changing systems and processes resulting in greater inefficiency and declining company performance. Baker Hughes has made a concerted effort to remove the human element from from the company, in this they were successful.
I undergo my internship here for 6 months duration and i totally love their culture, management and the way they appreciate their workers. the most enjoyable moment in this company was during the closing where we need to stay till late night to complete the work but we are rewarded with free foods :)
Pros
free and easy attire on Friday and flexible working hours
Cons
work politics
The company is quite good and flexible which they let their employees complete their tasks at home. Working there helps me to communicate confidently.
Pros
free lunch, celebration dinner
Cons
too much workload.
it was a very nice experience to undergo an internship in Baker Hughes. The staff is friendly and the working environment is not stressful. Apart from that, they wouldn't let you do the work alone without any coaching.
Good working experience with the various multicultural environment, and it is also creates a healthy working place. Learn a lot of things during work time
Being able to have the freedom to expand my creativity on the job mattered most. The generation of prospects does not always fall within a time frame of 8 hours per day. Having the flexibility to challenge the skills set that I have acquired over a working career in the oil industry has a large impact on this success.
Pros
Time allowed for performance behind workstation, mentorship, and course enlightenment
Cons
Too many meetings, too many regulations that can impede the progress of the tasks involved
Receptionist Job Duties:
Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.

Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions.

Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges.

Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.
Good
Good
I have learned to provide extra attention and multitask on job during regular hours of support to user. The hardest part is to balance the time in supporting the user.
GE Oil & Gas Bintulu Sarawak is refer to the CSA team. The office is in MLNG Plant. Working with CSA team in Bintulu teach me a lot of things. The enjoyable part of the job is during shutdown, everyone have to work hard to get the things on the site.
This job required high professional skepticism, with proper analytical skill and problem solving mindset. 2 year of staying in current job position developed myself to be more competent and able to resolve problem.

Management skill also improved and able to handle more situation with prompt action in order to resolve the issue.
Pros
Develop every level of skill, hard & soft skill, technical & management.
Cons
flexibility on work life and performance is very important..staff is very friendly and as a family working together with diversity of race and foreigners.
Pros
healthcare
Cons
merger
the place was flexible and the management recognise talented employees. The managers let us work independently and the time of working is flexible. The culture and people are mix and less polictics.
1. good environment with excellent mentor- mentee program at onboarding
2, lean resources management provided huge challenges in keeping customer commitments
Pros
good leadership trainings
Cons
poor work life balance