Baker Hughes Incorporated

Baker Hughes Incorporated Employee Reviews

Malaysia51 reviews

Found 51 reviews matching the searchSee all 5,719 reviews

Positive energy and good working environment

It has been a pleasure working with the Indirect tax departement. My manager & the team were very collaborative. Very nice energy and my passage through Baker Hughes came out with invaluable new skills and perspectives.

Overworked Intern

As an intern, on certain days you will be overworked and the bad thg about it is that you will not be shown appreciation from your manager and will not be paid for overtime. Required to work much longer than usual during PH as well.

Collaborative and great family culture

The people here respect and value work life balance . Hardly impormptu call to interrupt after working hours. The company provies flexibility working hours and allow work from home policy so long as it work best for you. The basic salary is decent

Pros

Great working culture and work life balance plus decent salary due to O&G sector

Cons

Oil & Gas sector is a double edged sword, it would also impact due to volatility . less training given.

Interesting experience

I worked at the Malaysian accounting shared services centre. The particular area I worked at had very high turnover partly due to poor management which focused on unreasonable work expectations when they had already saved so much money by moving work from high cost countries to a low paid country and still gave employees less hours than realistically needed to complete the jobs.

Friendly environment

There are talks about career movement, but in fact they are so rare. Collective is diverse, people are friendly. Location is in the center. Good set of benefits.

OK workplace

Most of the time we need to report KPIs and be answerable for the KPIs even when the top management aren't unsure of how the backgrounds were contributing to weak KPIs. Senior management always pass down the pressure to the staff to perform the missions delegated and it's a lot of pressure to keep receiving more and more workload without a specific sense of purpose.If you want to be promoted, you need to make sure you're visible enough to the bosses regardless of your depth of technical expertise or contributions to the team.

Pros

Work life balance during off peak seasons

Cons

Top down management culture

Productive and fun work place with great benefits

Friendly colleagues Relaxing work environment Good day rate Good per diem Good accommodation Good basic 13th month salary is provided dental/eye wear benefit medical benefit

Pros

Good basic for FE

Good Environment

Working under skilled junior and senior accountants allowed me to develop the necessary experience that will help me succeed at your company. This company has a good environment.

No recommended

Not close to work life balance culture. No career enhancement. Very stressful environment. Not have qualified leader. Hard to gain new knowledge and knowledge transfer are not properly done. No guidance for new employee.

Work life balance

Baker Hughes provide worklife balance which every staff is available to work from home or anywhere as when necessary. Management is good. Salary paid on time

BHI is one of the top oil and gas service provider.

BHI is a nice place to work with a lot of opportunities to grow. It is very diverse company with highly knowledgeable people. BH runs various resource development program to prepare future leaders.

Good place to learn

Fun working despite the less carer enhancement opportunity and lack of process flow. Will be good ground for fresh job seekers to develop skill in various area.

Pros

Food on occasion

Cons

stressfull

“Great company with a lot of room for progression

BH Incorporated cares about your personal development. There is always people there to ask for help if you get stuck and they always push you to do your best. The office is fun and modern and the people are so friendly. For my first ever job I dont think I could be at a better company. My experience at BH Incorporated has been all positive.

productive

Good place to learn new things. The working culture fairly good. The hard part of my role at there is we did not had a fixed working hours. They do send employee for oversea training.

Constant turmoil

Incompetent management constantly changing systems and processes resulting in greater inefficiency and declining company performance. Baker Hughes has made a concerted effort to remove the human element from from the company, in this they were successful.

Super Good Environment

I undergo my internship here for 6 months duration and i totally love their culture, management and the way they appreciate their workers. the most enjoyable moment in this company was during the closing where we need to stay till late night to complete the work but we are rewarded with free foods :)

Pros

free and easy attire on Friday and flexible working hours

Cons

work politics

A place with good environment.

The company is quite good and flexible which they let their employees complete their tasks at home. Working there helps me to communicate confidently.

Pros

free lunch, celebration dinner

Cons

too much workload.

Friendly and comfortable environment

it was a very nice experience to undergo an internship in Baker Hughes. The staff is friendly and the working environment is not stressful. Apart from that, they wouldn't let you do the work alone without any coaching.

Multicultural environment

Good working experience with the various multicultural environment, and it is also creates a healthy working place. Learn a lot of things during work time

Creativity is the major export of a successful prospect generator

Being able to have the freedom to expand my creativity on the job mattered most. The generation of prospects does not always fall within a time frame of 8 hours per day. Having the flexibility to challenge the skills set that I have acquired over a working career in the oil industry has a large impact on this success.

Pros

Time allowed for performance behind workstation, mentorship, and course enlightenment

Cons

Too many meetings, too many regulations that can impede the progress of the tasks involved

Greeting visitors

Receptionist Job Duties: Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries. Directs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories; giving instructions. Maintains security by following procedures; monitoring logbook; issuing visitor badges. Maintains telecommunication system by following manufacturer's instructions for house phone and console operation.

Good

Good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Baker Hughes Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits