Baker Hughes Incorporated

Baker Hughes Incorporated Management reviews

Baker Hughes provide worklife balance which every staff is available to work from home or anywhere as when necessary. Management is good. Salary paid on time
Incompetent management constantly changing systems and processes resulting in greater inefficiency and declining company performance. Baker Hughes has made a concerted effort to remove the human element from from the company, in this they were successful.
I undergo my internship here for 6 months duration and i totally love their culture, management and the way they appreciate their workers. the most enjoyable moment in this company was during the closing where we need to stay till late night to complete the work but we are rewarded with free foods :)
Pros
free and easy attire on Friday and flexible working hours
Cons
work politics
This job required high professional skepticism, with proper analytical skill and problem solving mindset. 2 year of staying in current job position developed myself to be more competent and able to resolve problem. Management skill also improved and able to handle more situation with prompt action in order to resolve the issue.
Pros
Develop every level of skill, hard & soft skill, technical & management.
Cons
the place was flexible and the management recognise talented employees. The managers let us work independently and the time of working is flexible. The culture and people are mix and less polictics.
1. good environment with excellent mentor- mentee program at onboarding 2, lean resources management provided huge challenges in keeping customer commitments
Pros
good leadership trainings
Cons
poor work life balance
This is the first place i worked after graduation. The day will be busy due to my learning curve is high. I have learned the real working life which need team work, dedication and confident. The management are western based blended with local. The culture is good and the hardest part of my job is learning the oil and gas terms. However, as my passion is in oil and gas so i enjoyed working.
Great place to learn and expand your knowledge within this big organization. Good place to expand your knowledge and learning from the pros. Team work and good management.
Every week do a exam to improve skill and knowledge.manager give a full support to special project assigned.really enjoy work with co workers and top management.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Baker Hughes Incorporated?
Everyday at work was fun with awesome co-workers. Learned a lot of things about completions and well work activities. The company should give more opportunity to the seniors rather than taking new employees. Company management was reasonable. Salary and allowances are highly paid. Hardest part of job was while running a job alone in foreign countries, offshore. But for me, that was enjoyable that I could travel a lot and finish the jobs.
Pros
Highly paid and travel frequently.
Cons
Short break.
One of the world's leading company. A good management team with highly capability. Learn about the oil & gas industry especially oil field services. Literally, vast knowledge adopted in pipeline inspection.
Good company to learn something new. Good work and life balance. Good pay. However, less technical support from management.
Pros
Good pay, less paperwork
Cons
Less contract with major operator
Management seems losing direction. Works come second best but favoritism among employees top on the list (Not applicable for all Product Line). Demoralize and losing faith on management.Worst of all, "they" will use and take advantage of you because the boss always on their side, THE FACT!!!It was really a nice place to work for with cutting edge technology.Good benefits and healthcare.
Pros
salary and benefits quite good
Cons
favoritism among employees