Bank Islam

Bank Islam Employee Reviews

Malaysia34 reviews
Friendly and forgiving colleagues, get to learn a lot on Islamic culture and Islamic banking. Very good medical coverage and allowance. Processing new and existing application from customer. Product personal financing,vehicle financing,credit card
5 days working and I learned a lot on how to persuade customer and attract their interest. Meanwhile, the working environment is very comfortable even though there were some pressure from the customers.
Pros
New Experiences
Received a lot of benefits and comission and bonus from this company . Good colleageous , culture and work environment . Adventure, competitive and advance
I learned a lot admin, PA, taller, all the banking and recovery. Employers are considerate. Multitask job especially at the branch. Enviroment still have anelement of Islam.
formality work with comfortable ethically environment in office area, learning about interpersonal skills, documentation and well organized management. surrounding with healthy and friendly work culture along with high speed performance in need for marketing target and strong built relationship with co-workers
Good experiences. People who love to do sales are encourage to apply. An estaished islamic banks, first ever in malaysia and shariah compliance. Working with bank islam is a great experience
The team at the company are very helpful as they provide training to new employee. Moreover, the workplace culture is very enjoyable, where all of the staff are very friendly, regardless of their position.
Good job and have fun.You must have responsible about the job.Hardworking and be a good workers.You also have to alert the costomer.You must be patience.
Pros
Many benefit
Cons
Medical
Good culture, Good enviroment but the ceo at hq has too many political issue in bank.. But overall that was a nice place to work except for salary and condition to be permanent staff
Pros
just ok
Cons
ok
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Bank Islam?
It makes me feel working in banking environment with dealing with customer issues. The management is good and very balanced treat among workers. The hardest part of the job is to learn the black screen system to know further about customer details.
A family environment Everyone is friendly, Leadership is important People still respect each other Reaching the Branch KPI is a must Guiding the customer to the right way of doing their business with the bank When you're wrong they will tell you I'm just a SL1M that is now call as PROTEGE
Pros
Always Pot Luck on Friday
Cons
Don't have opportunity to work in the bank as a contract or permenant
All staff are very helpful in sharing opinions and experiences on giving guidelines to other staff. Every morning they will be doing some briefing in terms of performing well in the organization. They also will highlighted the mistake done yesterday and influencing staff to perform better.
Pros
Discipline staff
Cons
Short Breaks
Good job. just worked here after SPM and while waiting to continue studies. Good salary and normal working hours. friendly collegues and superior. overall its a good job to do
Colleagues made myself comfortable when they usually taught me when I did not know how to settle my works. Other than doing the financing process, I learned how to handle walk-in customers. For example, I need to know all the forms on the front liner. My job was to assist customers on how to fill in the forms in the right way.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Competitors
• work on sales and marketing basis to achieve monthly target set by management • must engage closely with customers as different financial background requires different financial needs • must adapt to competitive working culture as sales target must be met in order to earn commissions • commissions can go as high as you desire. The more sales you do, more commission you will get
- A good company that have the job security. - Company is giving good benefit either to contract or permanent staff - Normal working hour and Malaysia public holiday is entitle to all staff.
1. Gained experience in cash handling and performing banking transaction upon customer's request. 2. We have queue management system to monitor our timing for both serving and waiting time of our customers. 3. Being in the industry, we have to be fully conscious of current issues and regulations.
Pros
Good healthcare benefits and high employer's EPF contribution.
Cons
Limited system access per job title.
My position assigned me to make sales of banking products. Everyday, My team and I plan sales diary and apply it. Every morning I have to distribute flyers, sales call, open booth, talk, or any activities that lead to meet potential customer. I love to work in variety environment. I also love sport activities in my workplace. In my opinion, the best management must have good leadership to lead fresher and excellent work in a team. The hardest job, if I got any assignment from superior by not too clear objective of the job.
Double up effort to facilitate clients needs on banking issues. To ensure clients are well served with goods services and timely. Ensure all amount and figures are key in correctly and accordance to the banking system. Collect monies from the atm and ensure its overall balances.
Pros
Offday on saturday and monday
Cons
Shortbreak and long hours
The achievement of target should be praised and appreciate by the company. The benefit promised also needs to implement so that can increase the productivity.
I love worked in this company because i had a good friends and good boss. It is interesting place to work on.I've been worked here for 3 years and im happy with it.