BASF Corporation logo
BASF Corporation

BASF Corporation Employee Reviews

Found 49 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,965 reviews

I enjoyed my time in BASF

The company always treat their employers well. For example, they welcome us with the cheer orientation which can build our connection among the staffs and also our self confidence. They also prioritize in the employers safety. The staffs there also helpful and willing to teach us. Everything is fun in BASF.

Payroll Manager lack of knowledge

Payroll Manager lack of knowledge and doesnt understand the payroll process. Unable to provide solutions when there is issue. Lack of teamwork in the team.

Pros

Good colleagues

Cons

Lack of teamwork

Working environment friendly

Some routine as process Technician is collect samples at field and send to Laboratory for analyzed. Assist contractor when doing their job/tasks and monitor and concerned more to safety and hazard at workplace area.

Pros

Medical insurance benefit

Cons

Lower increment salary

fast paced work place as we need to monitor on work site safety

I have been working here for past 4 years, but have not been taken as permanent BASF Petronas staff. We the safety supervisors all are hired by lease contractors where we are being paid on hourly basis. This makes it a bit difficult for managing financially. This place has given me oppurtunity to learnt many new things related to my job. The stressful times are during the report submmision time during end of the months as we need to manage time well in order to go site audit and also complete report before the timeline.

Must be aleart and keep improvment.

You will enjoy to learn new technology, process with will improved your jobs and your abilities when you working here. During my stay work sharing is balance to all college and keep close monitory by commander.

Pros

coffee, tea free avaiable, snack and juice is half price discount etc.

Cons

Birthday gift, health care, funds

A good place to learn

BASF is a good place to learn in engineering fields. There are many instrument that is use the company. The culture is a bit dull but they have nice employee.

A great place to start career

Started my career as Production Executive. Good exposure to Petrochemical industry as fresh graduate. However, the jobscope is similar to a technicians jobscope without the training. First year can be challenging but hands on experience is valuable.

The best company I ever work with.

Have a lot of opportunities to learn. The company culture is really good. Team work from management level to workers level are superb. Compensation and Benefits are not the best in industry, but much better from most companies. The best company I ever work with.

Huge MNC with a lot to learn

Great company to hone your accounting and ERP skills, paperless working environment. A great mix of colleagues from many nationalties, giving you great exposure to many different cultures and work ethics.

Very good company

My opinion, BASF is a company that cares for the welfare of its employees. Many benefits are given to its employees; Retirement & Financial Benefits Profit Sharing 401(k) Plan Defined Benefit Pension Plan Defined Contribution Pension Plan Health & Insurance Benefits Health Insurance Life Insurance Dental Insurance Vision Insurance Temporary Disability Insurance Prepaid Legal Long-term Disability Insurance Severance Pay Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance

Pros

Free drinks

Jobs at BASF Corporation

See more jobs

No work life balance

Work overloaded and keep on coming, its very difficult to step back and think what to improve better in what we doing. Too many things to do lead to lower quality of output as long as we got it done.

Pros

Supportive colleagues

Cons

Too many work volume

Very flexible in time management

Learn how to operator machine and troubleshooting some problem occur on machine.Beside that, people in there are very kind and helpful. The hardest part in my job is adapt the environment of workplace which is hot and noisy.

Pros

Meals subsidize for their employers

Good workplace to gathered knowledge and getting the experience.

I have learned a new working environment where the staff are very helpful and motivated in supporting the company towards achieving vision, mission and goals.

happy to work there

good environment, keep good relationship with all department. always do team building which lead to good teamwork in working environment. many benefit, increment, bonus and medical card.

Nice company with good working culture

Nice company with good working culture. Company promotos so many family events for good working life balance. Many oppertunity for self grow and free hand for decision making.

Nice Organizarion

Wonderful department and management. Get to know about production, output and paperwork management. Most enjoyable - good relationship with superior and manager.

Pros

Nice working environment

Cons

Low incentive

okay but it contract

overall is okay, working place and environment workplace very okay. i love my job, but unfortunately the position only contract. i wish i could get better

I like the culture and environment of the company

my experience in BASF although was short but I had a very happy time and felt myself a member of a being family. I exposed to various industries. BASF has friendly staff.

Pros

structured and well established company

Cons

I cannot identify

productive and fun workplace

Fun workplace and nice team mate. Good management and a lot off staff benefit. Work life balance and implementing flexi working hours. Benefit covers dependent

Pros

Leisure working enviroment

Cons

location

Basf best place to work

Greatest place in the world to work. Fully committed to the continuing increase of their employees knowledge. Safety is first always not just a slogan, we as a team put safety first . We will not stay in operation without safety. Benefits are the greatest, pay is completive where ever you are located; however, the other compensation is unbelievable. We get 10 days bereavement within your imitate family. Maternity leave for the mother and father same time of paid leave. Retirement ! free financial planning for your retirement.

The place is okay

Really good people work at BASF. Management was good and respectful. If I did not have to relocate I would still be working there. Benefits all the way around were great.

Pros

Cons

Work and life balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BASF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

1.3K