BASF Corporation
Coronavirus update
Information from BASF Corporation:

BASF Corporation Employee Reviews

Malaysia48 reviews
The company always treat their employers well. For example, they welcome us with the cheer orientation which can build our connection among the staffs and also our self confidence. They also prioritize in the employers safety. The staffs there also helpful and willing to teach us. Everything is fun in BASF.
Some routine as process Technician is collect samples at field and send to Laboratory for analyzed.
Assist contractor when doing their job/tasks and monitor and concerned more to safety and hazard at workplace area.
Pros
Medical insurance benefit
Cons
Lower increment salary
I have been working here for past 4 years, but have not been taken as permanent BASF Petronas staff. We the safety supervisors all are hired by lease contractors where we are being paid on hourly basis. This makes it a bit difficult for managing financially. This place has given me oppurtunity to learnt many new things related to my job. The stressful times are during the report submmision time during end of the months as we need to manage time well in order to go site audit and also complete report before the timeline.
You will enjoy to learn new technology, process with will improved your jobs and your abilities when you working here. During my stay work sharing is balance to all college and keep close monitory by commander.
Pros
coffee, tea free avaiable, snack and juice is half price discount etc.
Cons
Birthday gift, health care, funds
BASF is a good place to learn in engineering fields. There are many instrument that is use the company. The culture is a bit dull but they have nice employee.
Started my career as Production Executive. Good exposure to Petrochemical industry as fresh graduate. However, the jobscope is similar to a technicians jobscope without the training. First year can be challenging but hands on experience is valuable.
Have a lot of opportunities to learn. The company culture is really good. Team work from management level to workers level are superb. Compensation and Benefits are not the best in industry, but much better from most companies.

The best company I ever work with.
Great company to hone your accounting and ERP skills, paperless working environment.

A great mix of colleagues from many nationalties, giving you great exposure to many different cultures and work ethics.
My opinion, BASF is a company that cares for the welfare of its employees. Many benefits are given to its employees;

Retirement & Financial Benefits

Prepaid Legal

Long-term Disability Insurance

Severance Pay

Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Pros
Free drinks
Work overloaded and keep on coming, its very difficult to step back and think what to improve better in what we doing. Too many things to do lead to lower quality of output as long as we got it done.
Pros
Supportive colleagues
Cons
Too many work volume
Learn how to operator machine and troubleshooting some problem occur on machine.Beside that, people in there are very kind and helpful. The hardest part in my job is adapt the environment of workplace which is hot and noisy.
Pros
Meals subsidize for their employers
I have learned a new working environment where the staff are very helpful and motivated in supporting the company towards achieving vision, mission and goals.
good environment, keep good relationship with all department. always do team building which lead to good teamwork in working environment. many benefit, increment, bonus and medical card.
Nice company with good working culture. Company promotos so many family events for good working life balance. Many oppertunity for self grow and free hand for decision making.
Wonderful department and management.
Get to know about production, output and paperwork management.

Most enjoyable - good relationship with superior and manager.
Pros
Nice working environment
Cons
Low incentive
overall is okay, working place and environment workplace very okay.
i love my job, but unfortunately the position only contract. i wish i could get better
my experience in BASF although was short but I had a very happy time and felt myself a member of a being family. I exposed to various industries. BASF has friendly staff.
Pros
structured and well established company
Cons
I cannot identify
Fun workplace and nice team mate. Good management and a lot off staff benefit. Work life balance and implementing flexi working hours.
Benefit covers dependent
Pros
Leisure working enviroment
Cons
location
Greatest place in the world to work. Fully committed to the continuing increase of their employees knowledge. Safety is first always not just a slogan, we as a team put safety first . We will not stay in operation without safety. Benefits are the greatest, pay is completive where ever you are located; however, the other compensation is unbelievable. We get 10 days bereavement within your imitate family. Maternity leave for the mother and father same time of paid leave. Retirement ! free financial planning for your retirement.
Really good people work at BASF. Management was good and respectful. If I did not have to relocate I would still be working there. Benefits all the way around were great.
Pros
Cons
Work and life balance
Job was Interesting, everything was new and challenging. Managed to apply some of my past working experiences.

I have learned to be extreme careful and have an eagle eye to read contracts. Be more meticulous and to cope with foreign colleagues and bosses.

Had an important and confidential job undertaken.
Pros
culture
Ask a question about working or interviewing at BASF Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.
1.3K