BASF Corporation
Coronavirus update
Information from BASF Corporation:

BASF Corporation Salary & Benefits reviews

Malaysia48 reviews
You will enjoy to learn new technology, process with will improved your jobs and your abilities when you working here. During my stay work sharing is balance to all college and keep close monitory by commander.
Pros
coffee, tea free avaiable, snack and juice is half price discount etc.
Cons
Birthday gift, health care, funds
Some routine as process Technician is collect samples at field and send to Laboratory for analyzed.
Assist contractor when doing their job/tasks and monitor and concerned more to safety and hazard at workplace area.
Pros
Medical insurance benefit
Cons
Lower increment salary
Have a lot of opportunities to learn. The company culture is really good. Team work from management level to workers level are superb. Compensation and Benefits are not the best in industry, but much better from most companies.

The best company I ever work with.
My opinion, BASF is a company that cares for the welfare of its employees. Many benefits are given to its employees;

Retirement & Financial Benefits

Prepaid Legal

Long-term Disability Insurance

Severance Pay

Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
Pros
Free drinks
Greatest place in the world to work. Fully committed to the continuing increase of their employees knowledge. Safety is first always not just a slogan, we as a team put safety first . We will not stay in operation without safety. Benefits are the greatest, pay is completive where ever you are located; however, the other compensation is unbelievable. We get 10 days bereavement within your imitate family. Maternity leave for the mother and father same time of paid leave. Retirement ! free financial planning for your retirement.
Really good people work at BASF. Management was good and respectful. If I did not have to relocate I would still be working there. Benefits all the way around were great.
Pros
Cons
Work and life balance
I enjoyed working at BASF-PETRONAS as a Production Exective as I enjoyed working in a dynamic team on a daily basis. BPC has a huge pool of resources which is very useful for our learning and career growth.
Pros
State-of-the-art Technology, career growth
benefits
As a shared service center, we will be the front liner when it comes to cutting cost. Due to this, each and everyone will be assigned 10 person jobs to do by ourselves. They will not hire new employee as they want to cut cost. Also there is no such thing as work /life balance here as you will be eating, breathing and sleeping the job. You'll be doing the job during normal working hours and outside working hours, during the weekends and during the holidays. Note that there is no payment for overtime. You'll be doing it for the sake of finishing your job for free.To add to that, procurement had the most poor management, seeing that almost every month there will be at least one person resigning. We have the highest turnover rate in the company. The managers cannot be trusted and very manipulative even though they are promoting open communication. They are not encouraging the employee and always demotivating us by complaining.
Benefits
Cons
Poor Management
Excellent experience and unfortunately minimum guidance by superior. Short time given and expectation is very very high. Very complex organizations and proper time and guide is required and
Pros
Medical Benefits
Cons
Superior Demotivation
Every Year appreciate employee with Dinner. Medical cover with Insurance and working place very safety. Facilities completed with car and motorcycle park.
its such a good company to work that can balance your life. the benefits is much more better than the company i worked before. the work culture is more comfortable.
Good workplace ambiance with emphasis on people safety and comfort. Provides good platform for creativity and opportunity to learn and improve ourself. Good benefits.
Benefits and welfare are good. Insurance companies and facilities and work culture amazing. Highly recommend for those who want to develop career and learn new things, new system and others.
Pros
Free lunch, laundry, uniforms and others
Cons
Future development you need to find yourself
BASF Petronas Chemical Sdn Bhd is the best company in Gebeng. It provides competitive salary and benefits. With the upcoming new project will be implemented here, BASF Petronas will retain its status in Gebeng
Pros
Normal Break
Cons
Public Holiday
Its a German based company dealing with chemical.
Productive and innovative working place.

24 days leave benefit for executive level.
3 months additional salary upon retirement

5 working days
Pros
Free lunch, special Allowances
well organised and planned organisation. work is more worth the efforts put in and rewards are good.
Pros
good benefits.