BDP International

BDP International Employee Reviews

Malaysia12 reviews
Actually, the work at BDP is not stressful. the work culture also quite good. the colleague also very friendly and kind. And learnt what is real life.
-able to do documentation process using systems
-able to polish microsoft excel skills

-the executive staff willing to help in doing job

-i learned self discipline on how to finish the job on time
I now worked in this position for one year and has shown great potential. Though she struggled with meeting production goals during her first quarter, she showed a steady improvement in the months that followed, and continues to meet and exceed production expectations
Need to understand workers situation and must spend time with Co workers to talk about their problems and how to solve it especially family people.

Need more trainers.
I have had a great experience with the organisation. They have the best environment and colleagues. No stress or homeworks. Balancing your time is not a problem
The work-life balance is tilted more towards work, because of the sheer amount of documents in need of processing on a daily basis (as a logistics coordinator).

The working culture at the office is very traditional and rigid. No listening to music while working, mobile phone usage during working hours is frowned upon by management, and in my case, job assignments are always late in the afternoon.

Late work assignments lead to overtime, but staff working overtime is always a problem for management. Lose - lose situation for us.
Pros
Promotes improvement in work ethics. i.e. working on a tight deadline, work carries immense responsibility.
Cons
Rigid and unfriendly working environment.
im glad work under this company because its healthy enviroment. the reason i leave back to home town. my typing skills as been improve from this company. the hardest part i learn is witout single error need to done the document .
Pros
free breakfast
Cons
programmes
Learning new process.
Have to send email to customer and wait until they to reply.

Like to work in new environment.

Most enjoyable part is in team building. can communicate with new colleagues.
A place to explore & gain knowledge plus experience for juniors .
Help to identify own capability in handling work pressure . Will be a good platform for those who wants to set up new process and voice out new ideas.
Company will organise team building and annual dinner for staff.Bonus will be given as well. The location was strategic as well.
The general manager was friendly and approachable if we need to discuss about the job.
Pros
General Manager's attitude and Benefits
Cons
6 days working
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BDP International?
This company provide more benefits for all the staff. The hardest past of working here is have to QC job for all the co worker for all the filing done by them.
Pros
Allowance
Cons
Have to work over weekend
We started our work here by downloaded and filter report. Toughest day between Tuesday until Thursday because we have high volume.
I learned here to work as a team. I able to manage my time to complete my job at least by 6.00 pm. The hardest part of my job when the shipment volume is higher than usual. Sometimes we need to stay until 10 o'clock just to finished all of our work. Most enjoyable part of job is we not left our colleagues alone when they have a lot of work. We working together to finished the job.
Pros
Team work
Cons
system problem