BDP International
BDP International Employee Review

BDP international is a good company to work

22 August 2015
I work in the Gateway Department for BDP International. Being in a gateway means that I work in conjunction with several offices within BDP and receive a variety of commercial goods that we coordinate to send internationally.I work with a small team and supervisor our daily operational duties and assist if there's something my staff might have queries. I coordinated general cargo and dangerous good shipments with different airlines to ensure the fastest as well as most cost effective way to send the shipment to its final destination. BDP offers a chance to learn the industry and grow and strive to advance within the company. I enjoy sharing my knowledge and experiences with my team as well as working to maximize a profit for my customer. I thank BDP for an opportunity to learn this part of the industry and give me a more complete scope of the logistics environment.
Pros
Family oriented, professional environment
Cons
healthcare benefits
24 October 2020
administrative and documentation functions (Former Employee) - Petaling Jaya
Great experience for fresh graduates because you will learn about lot of things. But to working here for a long time, I don't think its suitable. The salary increment is too little but lots of workloads. Almost everyday have to do overtime. Kinda tired if you have to do overtime for a 2 weeks straight. Also the salary is not match with the workloads at all. It is very difficult to apply for a leave here. I'm still curious why every team have the same salary for different amount of workloads which is unfair. But it is a great start up for fresh graduates to working here.
23 April 2020
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Actually, the work at BDP is not stressful. the work culture also quite good. the colleague also very friendly and kind. And learnt what is real life.
29 February 2020
Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
-able to do documentation process using systems -able to polish microsoft excel skills -the executive staff willing to help in doing job -i learned self discipline on how to finish the job on time
  1. BDP international is a good company to work