BDP International
BDP International Employee Review

I think this company is ok to just learn the industry but not to advance

6 June 2018
I think this company is ok to just learn the industry but not to advance. Worked here for four years but could not advance to anything even when I tried. They wanted me to stay where I was. Poor management as they did not help me to get where I wanted.
Pros
Distance
Cons
Management, pay
24 October 2020
administrative and documentation functions (Former Employee) - Petaling Jaya
Great experience for fresh graduates because you will learn about lot of things. But to working here for a long time, I don't think its suitable. The salary increment is too little but lots of workloads. Almost everyday have to do overtime. Kinda tired if you have to do overtime for a 2 weeks straight. Also the salary is not match with the workloads at all. It is very difficult to apply for a leave here. I'm still curious why every team have the same salary for different amount of workloads which is unfair. But it is a great start up for fresh graduates to working here.
23 April 2020
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Actually, the work at BDP is not stressful. the work culture also quite good. the colleague also very friendly and kind. And learnt what is real life.
29 February 2020
Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
-able to do documentation process using systems -able to polish microsoft excel skills -the executive staff willing to help in doing job -i learned self discipline on how to finish the job on time
  1. I think this company is ok to just learn the industry but not to advance