BDP International
BDP International Employee Review

Leadership is inspiring and cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit

26 January 2016
After my extensive experience employed with the largest broker in the nation, I am more than happy with my experience here at BDP. The leadership continues to surprise me with their intellect and keen, insightful knowledge of the industry and trends therein. The culture here is open, honest and professional. The focus is to pull in the best talent to fill the role. Then, encourage that talent to excel. The best candidate will already have demonstrated competencies in areas such as: self-starter, works well without supervision, manages their work load to achieve optimal results. The work environment is friendly, hard-working and motivated. Leadership is warm, approachable and extremely knowledgeable. I have seen it first-hand: the grace and professional tact of executive management maneuvering difficult service situations (as we have all experienced in the industry). It's truly motivating to see such finesse unfold effortlessly. It makes me strive to improve myself in all aspects. In my past experience, these situations were tense and awkward at best. In great contrast, BDP recognizes these situations as opportunities to excel in service, because our clientele respects us enough to give us feedback.
Pros
Exemplary Leadership
Cons
If you're NOT a self-starter with a desire to achieve results without being micro-managed, this company is NOT for you.
24 October 2020
administrative and documentation functions (Former Employee) - Petaling Jaya
Great experience for fresh graduates because you will learn about lot of things. But to working here for a long time, I don't think its suitable. The salary increment is too little but lots of workloads. Almost everyday have to do overtime. Kinda tired if you have to do overtime for a 2 weeks straight. Also the salary is not match with the workloads at all. It is very difficult to apply for a leave here. I'm still curious why every team have the same salary for different amount of workloads which is unfair. But it is a great start up for fresh graduates to working here.
23 April 2020
Logistics Coordinator (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
Actually, the work at BDP is not stressful. the work culture also quite good. the colleague also very friendly and kind. And learnt what is real life.
29 February 2020
Logistic Coordinator (Current Employee) - Kuala Lumpur
-able to do documentation process using systems -able to polish microsoft excel skills -the executive staff willing to help in doing job -i learned self discipline on how to finish the job on time
  1. Leadership is inspiring and cultivates an entrepreneurial spirit