BDP International

BDP International Employee Reviews for Compliance Officer in Chicago, IL

Found 1 review matching the search
After my extensive experience employed with the largest broker in the nation, I am more than happy with my experience here at BDP. The leadership continues to surprise me with their intellect and keen, insightful knowledge of the industry and trends therein. The culture here is open, honest and professional. The focus is to pull in the best talent to fill the role. Then, encourage that talent to excel. The best candidate will already have demonstrated competencies in areas such as: self-starter, works well without supervision, manages their work load to achieve optimal results. The work environment is friendly, hard-working and motivated. Leadership is warm, approachable and extremely knowledgeable. I have seen it first-hand: the grace and professional tact of executive management maneuvering difficult service situations (as we have all experienced in the industry). It's truly motivating to see such finesse unfold effortlessly. It makes me strive to improve myself in all aspects. In my past experience, these situations were tense and awkward at best. In great contrast, BDP recognizes these situations as opportunities to excel in service, because our clientele respects us enough to give us feedback.
Pros
Exemplary Leadership
Cons
If you're NOT a self-starter with a desire to achieve results without being micro-managed, this company is NOT for you.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at BDP International?